Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] customerservice@thetubecenter.com is offline

Default 2009 Richmond Virginia Frost Fest - Ham Fest

A friendly reminder. We will be attending the Richmond VA Frost Fest
February 7th from 8:30AM until 3:30PM at the Richmond Raceway Complex.

Frost Fest is the largest amateur radio trade show in Virginia.

For more info on Frost Fest please visit: http://www.frostfest.com

If you are planning on attending this event, and are looking for a
particular product let us know and we will save you on the shipping
and bring it down to the show with us. We bring down a large
assortment of the products that are available on our website at
http://www.thetubecenter.com - so let us know what you need and we
will hopefully see some of you there.

Please come say hello to us if your out there.

Thank You,
The Tube Center Webmaster (chris)
http://www.thetubecenter.com

ACL Fest Day 1 MiNe 109 Audio Opinions 0 September 27th 08 04:36 AM
ACOUSTIC MUSIC FEST IN 10 DAYS!!! George Gleason Pro Audio 4 September 25th 06 06:29 PM
Freedom Fest-Ohio [email protected] Pro Audio 0 January 16th 06 04:14 AM
Still a "Flame Fest", I see... Dave de Villiers Audio Opinions 42 June 4th 05 12:32 PM