Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Bob Rivers

As I recall, Fletcher worked with Bob Rivers. Has anyone else here
worked with him? I just became aware of a song he recorded called "Merry
Christmas, Allah" from his "White Trash Christmas" CD. The female
vocalist is a dead ringer for Karen Carpenter. I'm totally blown away.
I'd love to know more about her.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 12/21/2010 6:24 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
As I recall, Fletcher worked with Bob Rivers. Has anyone else here worked with
him? I just became aware of a song he recorded called "Merry Christmas, Allah"
from his "White Trash Christmas" CD. The female vocalist is a dead ringer for
Karen Carpenter. I'm totally blown away. I'd love to know more about her.

Problem solved. Never mind.