Lord Valve

Default Recipe talk

Andre Jute favored us with the following culinary advice:

Here is how I make the flavoured oils I keep to hand.
Slice the condiment used for flavour and put it in a
clean bottle. Pour in enough oil to cover the ingredients
and close the bottle. Let it stand for a few days. Use to
cook with or to make dressings for salads.

Is this where Turner asks how you slice ketchup?

Lord Valve
Audio Chef

FS: Heil Talk Box Rob Pro Audio 1 December 14th 04 05:59 AM
ISO Volunteer Sound Editor -- help clean up Pilot for a New Christian Variety Talk Show tom williams Pro Audio 0 May 25th 04 09:32 PM
ISO Volunteer Sound Editor -- help clean up Pilot for a New Christian Variety Talk Show tom williams Pro Audio 0 May 25th 04 09:32 PM
ISO Volunteer Sound Editor -- help clean up Pilot for a New Christian Variety Talk Show tom williams Pro Audio 0 May 25th 04 09:32 PM
Good mixer for a talk show? Charles Chips Tech 3 September 6th 03 12:16 AM