Netnews Marty

Default Gon-Set old/new FM converters

Found on pg. 138 of 11-46 Radio News. Converted 88-108 into 8 mhz segments
consistant w. original 42-50 band. Converters called Type A, B, & C.

Gon-set was then a line made by Waterproof Electric in Burbank, CA.

Looks like Faust Gonset of later "Gonset Communicator" fame got started
there

Newsie stuff said, I'd like to have one of those converters.

If anyone'd like to see a picture, I can scan.

Beware it's unglamourous. Looks like a big IF can.

Thanks!

Marty

--

If you'd like to mail me, strike "HarvestersbegonE" in address

JMR signing off