Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Roger Jones Roger Jones is offline

Default http://www.nj7p.org/Tube.php is back!

Hi, Vacuumlanders,
I see that http://www.nj7p.org/Tube.php is back. Perhaps others did
not lose it but, for some reason, I could not get it for some time
(see my earlier post.) I thought it had ceased and gone to that big
vacuum in the sky! Anyway, I like the format so I'm glad it's back...
and many thanks to the person keeping it up.
Cheers,
Roger
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

On Mon, 21 May 2012 08:08:18 -0700 (PDT), Roger Jones
wrote:

Hi, Vacuumlanders,
I see that http://www.nj7p.org/Tube.php is back. Perhaps others did
not lose it but, for some reason, I could not get it for some time
(see my earlier post.) I thought it had ceased and gone to that big
vacuum in the sky! Anyway, I like the format so I'm glad it's back...
and many thanks to the person keeping it up.
Cheers,
Roger

Actually, it hadn't gone away but he apparently did an SQL upgrade and
for those, like me and evidently you, who bookmarked directly to the
search page the URL changed from http://www.nj7p.org/Tube.php to
http://www.nj7p.org/Common/Tube/SQL/Tube.php. He has since redirected
the old URL to the new one so it too works again.

You can also get there by .info instead of .org but, in that case, he
hasn't redirected the old http://www.nj7p.info/Tube.php so that path
illustrates the problem you had.
http://www.nj7p.info/Common/Tube/SQL/Tube.php works, because that's
where it really is.