Paul Vina

Default sony mp3 players organization help

Here's what you do. Open Music Match and click on "options" on the top.
Scroll down to "settings". Click on the "Music Library" tab. From there you
can set up exactly how you want the files listed and in what order you want
those preferences done. For instance I have mine set up to display files by
Track title first, then Artist, Title, Album and Genre. You can set it up
however you want though.

Paul Vina

"Scott" wrote in message
hi all,
I've had a Sony mp70 for awhile and I use music match to put together my
mp3 cds. Music match puts the songs on the cd in folders of
groups/album/song. I burn the songs in order of the original cd and the
groups in random order like I would want to listen to them. The mp3 player
does everything in alphabetical order and this gets on my nervers. I would
at least like to hear the song in the order of the original cds where I

can
just skip to the song number I want. I know their has to be a way to get

it
to play. What do I got to edit to get it to read in order. Tag filename
ect.... I could prolly figure this out with a little experimentation but I
was hoping some one found a way that didn't involve messing wit the tags.

It
would suck having a big a.song 1 b.song 2 to every song

Sony DVD Players and MP3 Disks Brian General 1 April 23rd 04 11:07 AM
New Yahoo Group for Memorex MP3 Players James Jones General 0 January 7th 04 07:17 PM
Memory Card Readers for hard drive MP3 players? Gaikokujin Kyofusho General 6 November 15th 03 02:35 PM
MP3 players? Gravity Car Audio 2 August 27th 03 05:08 PM
Help another Sony problem Mackorama Car Audio 0 August 21st 03 12:39 AM