Posted to rec.audio.car
ArthurP ArthurP is offline

Default Relax and listen to a good book

Audio Pod, Audio Book Subscription Service
No CDs or Files To Manage, Just Drag ... Drop ... Play

This is a web based service and social space that along with down
loadable software programs manages audio book libraries and bookmarks.
The Audio Book Subscription Service works on both PCs and cheap
'doesn't matter if a car rolls over it' mp3 players. The service is
currently in beta test and will be free for the next couple of months
as we build up our inventory of books, historical speeches, essays and
poems.

So put the child down for their nap, turn off the cell phone, select a
good historical romance or adventure yarn, find a nice comfy chair
close your eyes and relax.

And of course we also have a good selection of children's books and
the system is easy enough that a four year old can use, so 'you' don't
have to listen the the “Three Little Pigs” over and over and over.....

www.audiopod.ca

A good book Ian Iveson Vacuum Tubes 9 January 19th 06 06:44 PM
Anyone recommend a good book on... DXer General 0 October 10th 04 05:11 AM
is there a good book on mastering using software? £ Î Z @ R Ð Pro Audio 8 September 23rd 04 04:26 PM
is there a good book on mastering using software? £ Î Z @ R Ð Pro Audio 0 September 23rd 04 04:28 AM