Posted to rec.audio.car
varispeed varispeed is offline

Default Wireless Video Transmitters

Hey all,
I have found a good site for wireless video stuff.
www.creativewirelessav.com
I placed an order and it arrived in 3 days...
Turns out the stuff they sell is very powerful and can send audio and
video very far, even through walls and floors.
They have the cheapest prices out there....
Definitely worth a look !
Varispeed