Tom Paul

Default WTB Summit TLA100 + Rant

I'm looking for a simple Opto-Compressor for vocals, bass and maybe
acoustic guitars. After some earlier posts and research, a TLA100
seems like the ticket. I'm looking for a used unit.

Now, the rant...I called HTICs, soundbroker.com and TMOP. Each had
TLA100's listed on thier sites. In each case, I politely talked to a
human and said that I am ready to buy. Not one of them has gotten
back to confirm that they cna actually hook me up with a unit. How do
these places stay in business? After 3 days, I'm doubting I'll ever
hear from any of them. After thinking about it, they are all probably
listing the same unit from the same seller who already sold it.

There are some on ebay...atleast there I know if I bid it and win it,I
have a 98% chance of actaully getting it.

If yawl have a nice functional TLA100 or a CL1A or B to sell, I'm
buying. Too many folks hate the ADL's to take a chance on them.

Tom