Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Dave Dave is offline

Default Slick way to find audio gear on ebay

If you ever browse through ebay listings, you know that people
frequently misspell their items. The trouble is, when you're searching
for something and it's misspelled, you can't find it. The cool part is,
NEITHER CAN ANYONE ELSE! Misspelled items often don't get any bids.

Well I have a way to find those items. Go to my website and type in
whatever you're looking for (for example, "Marantz"). My website will
come up with hundreds of ways to misspell it (like "Marrantz" or
"Marants"), and send you off to ebay with all the misspellings in the
search query! Give it a try at:

http://www.ebargainsweb.com/spelling.php

There's nothing to download, you don't have to sign up, nothing like
that. Bookmark the page and use it every time you search ebay -- you
could save a bundle!

--Dave (at) ebargainsweb (dot) com