Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
DW DW is offline

Default FS: SDAT SB-E850 upgraded with Vifa PL27TG-35-06 tweeters

These are tall, narrow speakers with 7 drivers (i.e. two lower mid-rangers
on top, dome tweeter, three upper bass transducers, and one side-mounted
8-inch subwoofer).

Here's the manufacturer's details of this speaker...
http://www.sdatgroup.com/hifispeaker/SB-E850.htm

Here's a review I wrote on them -including the history and the upgrade of
these specific towers...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cus...&s=electronics

Here's an ad on Craig's List with before and after photos of the upgrade...
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ele/234237082.html

Here's a close-up detail and specs of the tweeter...
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshow...TOKEN=64438216

Send me an e-mail if you're interested, and I'll be glad to answer any
questions regarding these speakers that I can.

Thanks!

-DW