BanterBill BanterBill is offline
Junior Member

Default FS: ProAc Studio 2 Speakers in Black Ash Finish with Target stands

One pair of ProAc Studio 2 speakers in Black Ash finish with stands.

Known for their wonderful British high-end sound from the UK. They have minor cosmetic blemishes, but overall are in very nice condition. The tweeters were professionally upgraded by Zalytron electronics with Morel drivers about 3 years ago and they sound really good - actually better than before. (Somehow, the new tweeters have made the bass response sound a bit stronger.) As a comparison, these new tweeters are 5x more expensive that the original ones from ProAc! There are marks and scratches on the underside of each speaker from the stands that they were used with, but unless you're playing them upside down, you can't see any of it.

I have the speaker stands that go with these speakers and they will be included in the sale. (These stands were $200.00 each when new!) I believe the stands are made by Target (and no, not the chain store!) They are black, made of all metal, built like a tank and are very heavy. From what I understand, these welded stands are no longer available from Target and are more rigid that the newer models. I have the original boxes for the speakers, but not for the stands. I don't know the weight on the stands (they're packed away at this time) but each speaker weighs about 45lbs. Buyer pays all shipping, handling and insurance charges.

Please e-mail me with any questions. All REASONABLE offers will be considered.

This is a great opportunity to own a classic pair of speakers!

Thanks for looking!
BB

FS: ProAc Studio 3 / ATC SCM 50 passive monitors !!! Rubo Marketplace 0 February 4th 06 12:55 AM
FA: Speaker Stands (bookshelf, 26 inches, black) Nadeem Marketplace 0 August 24th 04 10:36 PM
FT: Target 28" Stands Da S Marketplace 2 October 9th 03 04:04 AM
FT: Target 28" Stands Da S Marketplace 0 October 8th 03 08:52 PM