Posted to rec.audio.tech
Me Me is offline

Default Help with a PNM stream

Hi, I have a trouble for listening OR downloading a stream though the
PNM protocol. I don't use Windows and it looks like software handling
this protocol are all for Windows. I would like to get five 30 min.
streams in any format (even leaving it as real formats, this is not the
problem), for my teaching job. I would appreciate if someone could
dump the streams for me and send them to me. The URL is

http://www.radiofrance.fr/chaines/fr...&dos=2003/aron

and five streams appear on this page under the names of the days :
lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi

I would like to have the raw format (in order to do by myself the conversion
job) but something like WAV or PCM is OK. If you want to help me, can you send
the five files at
palpic
(then the well-kown AT symbol : @ )
then laposte . net
Regards.
Of course, as soon as someone has helped me, I will tell it on the group in
order to close the request.