Posted to rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Dr Martin Jones B.Sc. (Tech), M.Sc., Ph.D. Chartered Physicist. Member,Institute of Physics, Institute of Acoustics, Audio Engineering Society.

It was in one of these groups one of you mentioned he was a neighbour
wasn't it ?

Anyway, it reminded me I ought to give him a call and catch up. Charming
chap, we had a very interesting conversation about audio and other
matters, plus he said he'd give me a reference for a possible upcoming
job.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

tony sayer wrote:

Eeyore scribeth thus
It was in one of these groups one of you mentioned he was a neighbour
wasn't it ?

Anyway, it reminded me I ought to give him a call and catch up. Charming
chap, we had a very interesting conversation about audio and other
matters, plus he said he'd give me a reference for a possible upcoming
job.

Give him a bell than. Saw his wife in the street the other day and
mentioned you so he's prolly expecting it..

Oh I did give him a bell and we had a very interesting conversation. Funnily
enough it was his wife who answered and I wondered how she seemed to think
the name was familiar !

Thanks for reminding me about Martin. He's a great guy.

Graham