Jeffrey Dunnam

Default Eclipse "authentic waveform" TD speakers..

I respect Eno's music. Looking at the specs, these are incredibly
inefficient -81.5 db. I usually do not associate these sorts of specs with
the sound he describes, but I am sure alot of it has to do with the lack of
cabinet sound and usually a single driver.
"Signal" wrote in message
Brian Eno made some comments about the Eclipse TD ...
http://www.eclipse-td.com/report/spe...o/index_e.html

Any comments on these comments?

Or the speakers?

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t