Posted to rec.audio.pro
Thomas Thiele[_2_] Thomas Thiele[_2_] is offline

Default oktava omni capsule noise

Hi,

I just purchased a matched pair of Oktava mk 012.
One of the omni capsules produce a audible low frequency noise. Sounds
like wind noise.

Since some of you know and owns these miks I want to ask if this is a
known problem. The other capsules are ok and its not the amp. I changed
everything.

Thomas
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:26:05 -0400, Thomas Thiele wrote
(in article ):

Hi,

I just purchased a matched pair of Oktava mk 012.
One of the omni capsules produce a audible low frequency noise. Sounds
like wind noise.

Since some of you know and owns these miks I want to ask if this is a
known problem. The other capsules are ok and its not the amp. I changed
everything.

Thomas

Where did you buy it?

Regards,