Default Lexicon MX200 vs.TC Electronics M300

Which would you choose if you were doing an 8 -12 track analog or
digital mixdown of rock music? Which has the better reverb effects?
Which has better compression effects? I will be using this for mixdown
only - not live performance. $200 is my budget for such a device. I am
not currently mixing on a computer, so the USB is not so important.
It's a close call, but I haven't heard either one, which is why I'm
asking. Thanks for the input.

Nate Najar

I own both. They're both very very good for the money. I just got the
lexicon last week, haven't used it much, but the reverbs programs seem
to give you more choices with the lexicon. Both units are pretty quiet
for the price point too. I would stay away from each one for
compression- get a dedicated compressor (like a dbx 266 or something)
for that.

Nate