Matt Miller

Default front and rear

I want to run my front and rears off an amp that i have. How do i set it up
so that my faders not all ****ed up?? Do I run one rca wire to each of the
outputs (like one wire going to rear and one going to front). Or what im
not sure

Thanks
Matt

Kevin McMurtrie

In article 3f032051$1_2@newsfeed, "Garry Miller"
wrote:

OOOPS brain fart i have a DEH-P8400MP and an American Pro VS1405 2-Channel
amp. I have one rca outputs for my rear and one for the front and only 2
input on the amp.
"imcewan" wrote in message
. com...
Is it a four channel amp? Do you have an aftermarket head unit? If so,
you need to run two RCAs from the head unit the front output of the
head to the front input on the amp, and the back output of the head to
the back input on the amp. Give us the amp and head information, eh?

"Matt Miller" wrote in message

I want to run my front and rears off an amp that i have. How do i set

it up
so that my faders not all ****ed up?? Do I run one rca wire to each of

the
outputs (like one wire going to rear and one going to front). Or what

im
not sure

Thanks
Matt

You can't do line-level front/rear fading with just a two channel amp.

You could add a speaker fader, but they're rather bulky because they get
hot. I think it would be better to add another amp.