Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Scottie Witlessmongrel

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up on your rest, and
enjoying life to the max?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Question for Jenn?

On Jul 23, 12:50�pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:be1f841nq7ut96vu46gr9gp43di07h3dkp@4ax .com...

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up on your rest, and
enjoying life to the max?

�Is this a real person or an autobot stuck in a subroutine?
I can't tell.

I don't think he believed you the first time.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yapper snarled:

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up on your rest, and
enjoying life to the max?

Is this a real person or an autobot stuck in a subroutine?

A joke, Scottie? The Krooborg will be cross with you for making a joke,
you know. There's no place for jokes in the "debating trade".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vacation's over, Scooter. Pack up your kit bag and get back to work.

Yapper snarled:

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up on your rest, and
enjoying life to the max?

Is this a real person or an autobot stuck in a subroutine?

A joke, Scottie? The Krooborg will be cross with you for making a joke,
you know. There's no place for jokes in the "debating trade".

So...what're you doing here?

Nonsequiturs are a "debating trade" mainstay, of course.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 23, 3:39*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Nonsequiturs are a "debating trade" mainstay, of course.

Your just like Atkinson. Your integrity and your policy of deprivation
could use a healthy dose of honesty.

Go to church to find the answers you seek.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"ScottW" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message ...

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up
on your rest, and enjoying life to the max?

Is this a real person or an autobot stuck in a subroutine?
I can't tell.

Looks like some 'bots crapware is stuck in a loop.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Vacation's over, Scooter. Pack up your kit bag and get back to work.

Yapper snarled:

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up on your rest,
and
enjoying life to the max?

Is this a real person or an autobot stuck in a subroutine?

A joke, Scottie? The Krooborg will be cross with you for making a joke,
you know. There's no place for jokes in the "debating trade".

So...what're you doing here?

Nonsequiturs are a "debating trade" mainstay, of course.

And easier to program.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Vacation's over, Scooter. Pack up your kit bag and get back to work.

Yapper snarled:

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up on your rest,
and
enjoying life to the max?

Is this a real person or an autobot stuck in a subroutine?

A joke, Scottie? The Krooborg will be cross with you for making a joke,
you know. There's no place for jokes in the "debating trade".

So...what're you doing here?

Nonsequiturs are a "debating trade" mainstay, of course.

And easier to program.

Stephen

That computes.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 23, 4:51*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:vm5f84dq4i3hgn38fr1lfn0bcc6qgcf8c6@4ax .com...

Vacation's over, Scooter. Pack up your kit bag and get back to work.

Yapper snarled:

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up on your rest, and
enjoying life to the max?

*Is this a real person or an autobot stuck in a subroutine?

A joke, Scottie? The Krooborg will be cross with you for making a joke,
you know. There's no place for jokes in the "debating trade".

So...what're you doing here?

Nonsequiturs are a "debating trade" mainstay, of course.

No place for a joke in the debating trade.
You should leave.

Are you getting carpal tunnel syndrome from all of the punching in and
out on the timeclock a man of your 'integrity' must certainly do?

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Nonsequiturs are a "debating trade" mainstay, of course.

Your just like Atkinson. Your integrity and your policy of deprivation
could use a healthy dose of honesty.

This is what to be expected is from somebody like you who refuse's to eat
his spinach and kibble.

Go to church to find the answers you seek.

Thank's Mr. ****ILR for, amdoiting Mr. SIHILORT that you're afraid to
answer to GoD mR. SLITHER.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jul 23, 3:13�pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...
On Jul 23, 4:51 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:vm5f84dq4i3hgn38fr1lfn0bcc6qgcf8c6@4ax .com...

Vacation's over, Scooter. Pack up your kit bag and get back to work.

Yapper snarled:

How's the vacation going? Getting relaxed, catching up on your rest,
and
enjoying life to the max?

Is this a real person or an autobot stuck in a subroutine?

A joke, Scottie? The Krooborg will be cross with you for making a joke,
you know. There's no place for jokes in the "debating trade".

So...what're you doing here?

Nonsequiturs are a "debating trade" mainstay, of course.

No place for a joke in the debating trade.
You should leave.

:Are you getting carpal tunnel syndrome from all of the punching in and
ut on the timeclock a man of your 'integrity' must certainly do?

I haven't been on a timeclock in 30 years. �I guess a salary job is
something you've never experienced.
Maybe Minn. will bump that paltry 5.90 training wage and give
you a raise.

The most money I've ever made was while working hourly. Overtime,
double time, holiday pay, hazard pay...it all adds up. I worked at
salaried positions for years, and all I ever heard from my colleagues
was that with all the extra hours they put in, their hourly rate would
be crap.

Of course I work piecemeal now, which is the best scenario of all. It
keeps you productive, helps you maintain a strong work ethic, and
you're paid exactly what you're worth.

Boon