Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Default Poor Arny, pcabx is no more.

I don't know how you managed to come up with this
bull**** idea about audio abx performed through the
computer some 10 years ago.

What a bull**** idea!

What a senseless, thick-headed baboon would put
together such wacky ideas. What kind of an imbecile
would put together such frivolous scheme.

You should have consulted and ran it through Rao first.
How many hours and days did you spent to concoct
this obtuse concept inside your head? And how many
hours and days of work and money did you spent to put
all these stupidity on-line?

Those were precious times that could have been well
spent with your family and friends.

What are you gonna tell your wife now, may I ask?
About all these foolish and bull**** idea that came
exploding out of your thick head some10 years ago.
What kind of excuses have set aside to help explain
this failure to your clients and associate. These are
embarrassment that would have been easily prevented
years ago.

So now, the question is, what other bull**** speculations
have you got in the planning for your self next ?

.... dark... dark days ahead for your irrational, unbalanced
self. That's all I can say.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message
I don't know how you managed to come up with this
bull**** idea about audio abx performed through the
computer some 10 years ago.

What a bull**** idea!

I can see that idea does have some merit and can understand why it was
devised.

What a senseless, thick-headed baboon would put
together such wacky ideas. What kind of an imbecile
would put together such frivolous scheme.

Essentially to see if it would work, I would presume.

You should have consulted and ran it through Rao first.

Well it would have received a mixed reaction, I would assume.

How many hours and days did you spent to concoct
this obtuse concept inside your head? And how many
hours and days of work and money did you spent to put
all these stupidity on-line?

Judging by the end product, not too many I would hope ;-)

Those were precious times that could have been well
spent with your family and friends.

Whhhaaaaaattttttttt! Arny has friends? Well blow me over with a feather!
I'm stunned!

What are you gonna tell your wife now, may I ask?

Same as before I would guess - "Get a second paying job" :-))

About all these foolish and bull**** idea that came
exploding out of your thick head some10 years ago.
What kind of excuses have set aside to help explain
this failure to your clients and associate. These are
embarrassment that would have been easily prevented
years ago.

No, give Arny credit, he did try his best. The only mistake he makes is to
defend to the death the "Flat Earth" concept of it. If only time travel was
a reality? Can't everyone see Arny would be right at home during the
Spanish Inquisition? The zeal! The fervour! The shear delight he would
indulge in during the persecution of heretics is almost unimaginable to
those of us with a grasp on sanity ;-)

So now, the question is, what other bull**** speculations
have you got in the planning for your self next ?

Based on Schopenhauer's works he will probably re-write the book to include
all 138 ways to win an argument, the Arny Krueger way. Except
Schopenhauer's #38 gets repeated only 138 times ;-)

http://www.searchlores.org/schopeng.htm

If only Schopenhauer knew of Arny he could have included #39 - "Throw as
much snot as you can and wear your opponent down by the sheer volume of it."

... dark... dark days ahead for your irrational, unbalanced
self. That's all I can say.

I believe they leave the lights on in the padded rooms now, so not quite so
dark after all ;-)

IMHO PCABX is a total failure and it's limitations should be more widely
exposed.

BTW it is a great way to play party tricks on people and start arguments ;-)
Jeez, just like real life eh? :-))

As a suggestion, since Stereophile is a well regarded mag and JA is above
reproach, perhaps he could facilitate a "Save the PCABX site" and administer
donations from Arny's adoring public. Maybe if enough contributions are
received Arny could even upgrade from Win98 and maybe buy some decent
speakers, sound card and amp to actually listen to the stuff he has
produced. Well it's a thought anyway ;-)

Damn! Just had another thought :-( If Arny's adoring public are as thick
as what he is they will never find the button to click on in that "maze" of
a Stereophile site :-( Need help here people? How can we do it?
Remembering Arny lives amongst 47% of illiterate adults in his area ;-)

Cheers TT

PS RIP PCABX ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 10 Iul, 11:04, "TT" wrote:

*Maybe if enough contributions are
received Arny could even upgrade from Win98 and maybe buy some decent
speakers, sound card and amp to actually listen to the stuff he has
produced. *

"Most PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups,
and Windows NT operating systems."

Arnold Krueger

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

TT wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote

I don't know how you managed to come up with this
bull**** idea about audio abx performed through the
computer some 10 years ago.

What a bull**** idea!

I can see that idea does have some merit and can understand why it was
devised.

Although it is too late, perhaps Arny could touch a little
bit upon the merits it purports to have here. Although he
has in the past, this time he can provide additional info.
and reasons surrounding its inescapable failure.

If it has some merit, maybe it should be explain was it has
failed. Why the site is inaccessible, and why it failed to
gain Ad money.

What a senseless, thick-headed baboon would put
together such wacky ideas. What kind of an imbecile
would put together such frivolous scheme.

Essentially to see if it would work, I would presume.

Usually, before a project is executed, it has to be examined
and thought-out thoroughly in advance during the planning
stage.

You should have consulted and ran it through Rao first.

Well it would have received a mixed reaction, I would assume.

It would have save him time, money - for what little he has, and
headaches. It could have been easily presented and explained
to him that what he was about to embark upon was a total and
complete insanity.

How many hours and days did you spent to concoct
this obtuse concept inside your head? And how many
hours and days of work and money did you spent to put
all these stupidity on-line?

Judging by the end product, not too many I would hope ;-)

Well, judging by his difficulty to locate the 'next' button on a
webpage, for example, it would be a great challenge for him.

Those were precious times that could have been well
spent with your family and friends.

Whhhaaaaaattttttttt! Arny has friends? Well blow me over with a
feather! I'm stunned!

I was referring to his friends and colleague at his
South Michigan Woofer Club

What are you gonna tell your wife now, may I ask?

Same as before I would guess - "Get a second paying job" :-))

He doesn't have a first paying day job as far as that goes.

About all these foolish and bull**** idea that came
exploding out of your thick head some10 years ago.
What kind of excuses have you set aside to help explain
this failure to your clients and associate. These are
embarrassment that would have been easily prevented
years ago.

No, give Arny credit, he did try his best. The only mistake he
makes is to defend to the death the "Flat Earth" concept of it. If
only time travel was a reality? Can't everyone see Arny would be
right at home during the Spanish Inquisition? The zeal! The
fervour! The shear delight he would indulge in during the
persecution of heretics is almost unimaginable to those of us with a
grasp on sanity ;-)

That might be going a little too far, but there's some truth to that.

So now, the question is, what other bull**** speculations
have you got in the planning for your self next ?

Based on Schopenhauer's works he will probably re-write the book to
include all 138 ways to win an argument, the Arny Krueger way. Except
Schopenhauer's #38 gets repeated only 138 times ;-)

http://www.searchlores.org/schopeng.htm

If only Schopenhauer knew of Arny he could have included #39 - "Throw
as much snot as you can and wear your opponent down by the sheer
volume of it."

And #40 - " Wear your opponent down by tucking your tail in between
and pretend you can't read English and you hate pizza."

[...]

HOooRRraayy ! Long Live the Audiophiles ...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 10 Iul, 11:04, "TT" wrote:

Maybe if enough contributions are
received Arny could even upgrade from Win98 and maybe buy some decent
speakers, sound card and amp to actually listen to the stuff he has
produced.

"Most PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups,
and Windows NT operating systems."

Arnold Krueger

I stand corrected ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message
TT wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote

Whhhaaaaaattttttttt! Arny has friends? Well blow me over with a
feather! I'm stunned!

I was referring to his friends and colleague at his
South Michigan Woofer Club

Some sort of dog owner's club? ;-) I would imagine Arny to own some sort of
yappy, little miniature Poodle cross. You know, the sort that just
incessantly yaps all day for no reason, spends endless hours chasing it's
tail around in circles, ****s in the corner when you're not looking, drags
it's arse across the carpet by it's front paws and every time someone comes
to the door it wants to hump their leg. The sort of animal that is so old
and smelly that if you owned it you would just have to take it to the pound
and have put out of it's misery.

What are you gonna tell your wife now, may I ask?

Same as before I would guess - "Get a second paying job" :-))

He doesn't have a first paying day job as far as that goes.

Yes I understand that but my reply was about the question addressing what
Mrs. Krueger would be told.

PS RIP PCABX ;-)

HOooRRraayy ! Long Live the Audiophiles ...

Hear! Hear!

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

TT wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote ...
TT wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote

Whhhaaaaaattttttttt! Arny has friends? Well blow me over with a
feather! I'm stunned!

I was referring to his friends and colleague at his
South Michigan Woofer Club

Some sort of dog owner's club? ;-) I would imagine Arny to own some
sort of yappy, little miniature Poodle cross. You know, the sort
that just incessantly yaps all day for no reason, spends endless
hours chasing it's tail around in circles, ****s in the corner when
you're not looking, drags it's arse across the carpet by it's front
paws and every time someone comes to the door it wants to hump their
leg. The sort of animal that is so old and smelly that if you owned
it you would just have to take it to the pound and have put out of
it's misery.

It's an audio club whose member, he claimed, help him formulate
the plan to design the blackbox for audio testing. Maybe they
should put up a collection to save his ... his... sanity. They can start
with a day-pass for riding buses.

PS RIP PCABX ;-)

HOooRRraayy ! Long Live the Audiophiles ...

Hear! Hear!

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message

Maybe they
should put up a collection to save his ... his... sanity. They can start
with a day-pass for riding buses.

If oil prices keep going the way they are this could be worth a lot of money
;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Signal said:

Arnolds "PCABX" employs the quick switch method.. supplied materials
for the purpose of "listener training" (nudge nudge). You are asked,
in which box does Schrodinger's cat appear, A or B? By switching
rapidly between the two, and also a THIRD box, which may or may not
contain a cat, a state of confusion arises. Success is indicated by
facial spasms, lacrimation (crying), and eyes rolling back into the
head.

The cure for these horrible symptoms is a trip to the electronics aisle at
Walmart.