Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie may be insane

How else can the huge gulf between reality and Scottie's perceptions be
explained? Even if you factor in a huge helping of self-pity, Scottie seems
completely deranged. He appears to believe sincerely that his 'opinions' are
worthwhile despite their tendency to crumble under the slightest questioning.
He refuses to grasp what's obvious to the rest of us -- namely, that he is
unable to understand what Normals say to him. Scottie's delusions stretch to
the breaking point in his apparent belief that we mock his stupidity not
because he is stupid but because we are intimidated by his political beliefs.

Scottie must be insane to cling to his delusions in the face of such an
overwhelming tide of contravening evidence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie Witlessmongrel can't face reality

How pathetic. Maybe Scottie wants us to feel sorry for him.

How else can the huge gulf between reality and Scottie's perceptions be
explained? Even if you factor in a huge helping of self-pity, Scottie seems
completely deranged. He appears to believe sincerely that his 'opinions' are
worthwhile despite their tendency to crumble under the slightest questioning.
He refuses to grasp what's obvious to the rest of us -- namely, that he is
unable to understand what Normals say to him. Scottie's delusions stretch to
the breaking point in his apparent belief that we mock his stupidity not
because he is stupid but because we are intimidated by his political beliefs.

Scottie must be insane to cling to his delusions in the face of such an
overwhelming tide of contravening evidence.

Is this one of those things that cannot be left standing?

Nonsequitur noted.

LoL.

So what's the problem here, Scottie? It's a documented fact that you are
utterly impervious to correction once your 'mind' is made up. An apter
analogue than your mind for the metaphorical brick wall is seldom seen in
polite company.

Your cowardly refusal to address my points betrays your inability to
understand what's being said to you. You should be drowned posthaste.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Question for Art?

On 8 Iul, 00:36, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:qbg57412ll98kvehrd3jcfojv8esnku033@4ax .com...

How else can the huge gulf between reality and Scottie's perceptions be
explained? Even if you factor in a huge helping of self-pity, Scottie seems
completely deranged. He appears to believe sincerely that his 'opinions' are
worthwhile despite their tendency to crumble under the slightest questioning.
He refuses to grasp what's obvious to the rest of us -- namely, that he is
unable to understand what Normals say to him. Scottie's delusions stretch to
the breaking point in his apparent belief that we mock his stupidity not
because he is stupid but because we are intimidated by his political beliefs.

Scottie must be insane to cling to his delusions in the face of such an
overwhelming tide of contravening evidence.

Is this one of those things that cannot be left standing?
LoL. Anyone foolish enough to believe Middiots
hollow portrayals is destined to live in a world of
fun house mirrors and twisted panes of glass.
I wish them well in their struggles to find the truth,
but being so easily deluded by such trifles does not bode well for
their search.

ScottW

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.
Likewise you project your perceptions as being reality.
They may be real to you, but not necessarily to anyone else.
Now with one simple statement, you will both perceive
that I insult you. You are both a little bit alike.
My reality (ahemmm, perception) is that I didn't intend
that as an insult to either of you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

Likewise you project your perceptions as being reality.
They may be real to you, but not necessarily to anyone else.
Now with one simple statement, you will both perceive
that I insult you.

You're not trying to insult me. I can tell because your insults are
unambiguous.

Here's a thought: Since the matter under discussion is exchanges between
disparate parties, "reality" as you use the term is a collective understanding
of all the parties involved. It's not an scientifically quantifiable
abstraction. So to determine the true nature of this reality, what's more
reliable than pooling the viewpoints of every witness and determining if
there's a consensus?

You are both a little bit alike.

Now you're sounding a little bit insane.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 8, 12:14*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
[...]

He still cannot face the fact that, no matter how much he hates Kerry,
Kerry's "Winter Soldier" speech was the truth.

2pid also cannot face the conundrum posed by the Iraqis demanding a
timetable for US withdrawal.

Oh well. 2pid is stupid.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 9, 11:17*am, ScottW wrote:
On Jul 8, 6:35*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

*The first proof of George's insanity.
*RAO is not "everybody".

*BTW, reality is not a perception.

Sometimes its both. I perceive that you're stupid. The reality is that
you're stupid.

And everybody sees it. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

*The first proof of George's insanity.
*RAO is not "everybody".

*BTW, reality is not a perception.

EVerybody's reality is a lttle bit dfiferent
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

*The first proof of George's insanity.
*RAO is not "everybody".

*BTW, reality is not a perception.

Sometimes its both. I perceive that you're stupid. The reality is that
you're stupid.

And everybody sees it. ;-)

What everybody sees is just a little bit different in each case.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

*The first proof of George's insanity.
*RAO is not "everybody".

*BTW, reality is not a perception.

Sometimes its both. I perceive that you're stupid. The reality is that
you're stupid.

And everybody sees it. ;-)

What everybody sees is just a little bit different in each case.

Oh, c'mon now, Clyde. 2pid's stupidity is pretty obvious.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

*The first proof of George's insanity.
*RAO is not "everybody".

*BTW, reality is not a perception.

Sometimes its both. I perceive that you're stupid. The reality is that
you're stupid.

And everybody sees it. ;-)

What everybody sees is just a little bit different in each case.

Oh, c'mon now, Clyde. 2pid's stupidity is pretty obvious.-

it is engineer think, such as that is thinking.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions..
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

*The first proof of George's insanity.
*RAO is not "everybody".

*BTW, reality is not a perception.

Sometimes its both. I perceive that you're stupid. The reality is that
you're stupid.

And everybody sees it. ;-)

What everybody sees is just a little bit different in each case.

Oh, c'mon now, Clyde. 2pid's stupidity is pretty obvious.-

it is engineer think, such as that is thinking.

I disagree. The engineer's that I know tend to be logical.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

*The first proof of George's insanity.
*RAO is not "everybody".

*BTW, reality is not a perception.

Sometimes its both. I perceive that you're stupid. The reality is that
you're stupid.

And everybody sees it. ;-)

What everybody sees is just a little bit different in each case.

Oh, c'mon now, Clyde. 2pid's stupidity is pretty obvious.-

it is engineer think, such as that is thinking.

I disagree. The engineer's that I know tend to be logical.-

But they can't see the forest from the veins in the leaves.
I am always having to correct their mistakes.
Mistakes they can't see because they think like engineers.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Oh, c'mon now, Clyde. 2pid's stupidity is pretty obvious.-

it is engineer think, such as that is thinking.

I disagree. The engineer's that I know tend to be logical.-

But they can't see the forest from the veins in the leaves.
I am always having to correct their mistakes.
Mistakes they can't see because they think like engineers.

A case of what you call "engineer think" doesn't even begin to explain
Scottie's handicaps.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

The gulf is between your perceptions and George's perceptions.
George portrays his perceptions as reality.
They may be real to him, but not necessarily
to anyone else.

Au contraire. They're real to everybody except duh-Scottie.

The first proof of George's insanity.
RAO is not "everybody".

BTW, reality is not a perception.

:EVerybody's reality is a lttle bit dfiferent

Reality is. Your perception may vary.

same thing. reality is the combination of everyone's perceptions.
Even science is a type of perception.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

The first proof of George's insanity.
RAO is not "everybody".

Anybody who tries to 'discuss' with somebody who says things this stupid
should have his own head examined.

[snip of quoted text messed up by duh-Scottie, who still can't work a
newsreader]

Reality is. Your perception may vary.

same thing. reality is the combination of everyone's perceptions.
Even science is a type of perception.

The context I invoked was discussions that take place on RAO. That's why I
asserted there is no quantifiable reality. The gist and outcome of a
conversation is indisputably a matter of perception. Only a true-blue moron
like Scottie can ignore two of the words in the phrase "everybody on RAO" to
generalize about what "everybody" means.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie flunks again

Yet another demonstration of duh-Scottie's utter witlessness.

The context I invoked was discussions that take place on RAO. That's why I
asserted there is no quantifiable reality.

Quantifiable? Reality exists and is unaltered by RAO

Sorry, the class has already moved on. You're two lessons behind.

I'm afraid we're going to have to hold you back yet again, Scottie. We can't
have your poor performance devaluing the excellent work of our Normal
children.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

[...]

How many different engineering disciplines do you deal
with Art?

For you to claim that clearing right of way for
roads gives you insight into how all engineers think
only shows how little experience you have.
It absurd stereotyping at its worse.

ScottW- Ascunde citatul -

- Afișare text în citat -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

[...]

Civil (many, many specialties within civil, such as Transportaion,
Geothechnical, Traffic,
Land Development, Hydrological, and Structural), Environmental,
Electrical, Agricultural

For you to claim that clearing right of way for
roads gives you insight into how all engineers think
only shows how little experience you have.
It absurd stereotyping at its worse.

Its the mindse, n ot the specific categoryt, I see it all the time,
with rare exceptions
Generlly, engineers lack vison and creativity.
they have trouble stepping back from
the deatils and looking at the big picture.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 9 Iul, 22:54, George M. Middius wrote:
Yet another demonstration of duh-Scottie's utter witlessness.

The context I invoked was discussions that take place on RAO. That's why I
asserted there is no quantifiable reality.

Quantifiable? *Reality exists and is unaltered by RAO

Sorry, the class has already moved on. You're two lessons behind.

I'm afraid we're going to have to hold you back yet again, Scottie. We can't
have your poor performance devaluing the excellent work of our Normal
children.

"At least" you discredit the modern liberal anti-tracking mindset.
Doesn't Scott have the right to be mainstreamed?
Isn't his self esteem more important?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

I'm afraid we're going to have to hold you back yet again, Scottie. We can't
have your poor performance devaluing the excellent work of our Normal
children.

"At least" you discredit the modern liberal anti-tracking mindset.

Oh shut up, you simple-minded dolt. (Not standing on my head, note.)

Doesn't Scott have the right to be mainstreamed?
Isn't his self esteem more important?

How did he lose it? Didn't his parents love him?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 10 Iul, 00:36, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

I'm afraid we're going to have to hold you back yet again, Scottie. We can't
have your poor performance devaluing the excellent work of our Normal
children.

"At least" you discredit the modern liberal anti-tracking mindset.

Oh shut up, you simple-minded dolt. (Not standing on my head, note.)

Ah! you see the light, when it comes
down to one of your "children".

Doesn't Scott have the right to be mainstreamed?
Isn't his self esteem more important?

How did he lose it? Didn't his parents love him?

living in SanDiego and working for his employer has taken its toll.

you aqnd shhh! should be more positive, and help him build
it up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 10, 12:03*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

you aqnd shhh! should be more positive, and help him build
it up.

We've tried, Clyde. It seems that some forms of stupidity are
"immovable objects meeting (self-contained) unstoppable forces".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

[...]

* So a miniscule amount who mostly replicate within
predetermined guidelines.

For you to claim that clearing right of way for
roads gives you insight into how all engineers think
only shows how little experience you have.
It absurd stereotyping at its worse.

Its the mindse, n ot the specific categoryt, I see it all the time,
with rare exceptions
Generlly, engineers lack vison and creativity.

*Odd observation in a world where nearly every man made
object you use was either created by or the creation
enabled by the efforts of an engineer.
I think so much is created by engineers that it
goes for granted.
Of course none of your stereo equipment would
exist without those uncreative engineers.

http://www.veterantriumph.co.uk/336%...lip%20bolt.jpg

vs

http://www.goaling.it/documentstore/...6881/cover.jpg

*What creative skill do you?