Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default don't take the bait

On 17 Iul, 21:46, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Stop the cycle, Arny. *Accept my offer of help.

Tell you what Jenn, the next post from *anybody* about
KP or DN, and I've got some great Middius posts from the
archives to post.

I would blame you for being ****ed, but why post MORE
crap from the past? *Slam them with something else.

Nope, I think that old crap from the past really shows the Middiot for the
low life that he is.

Free pass # 14
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

I think the old and new crap show you for what you are,
GOIA. LOL!

That you think that science is crap pretty well says it all about you,
****R.

BTW you never did prove to me that you ever served in the military, right?

Not that I don't think it is possible, I never saw such a bunch of
screwed-up people as I did in the Army. You would appear to fit right in.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

I think the old and new crap show you for what you are,
GOIA. LOL!

That you think that science is crap pretty well says it all about you,
****R.

I do? Where did I say that? Is Francis saying this, or is it a
different voice in your head, GOIA? LOL!

BTW you never did prove to me that you ever served in the military, right?

What proof would you want, GOIA? Every document that would prove it
has my name and SSN on it. I'll not give either to someone whose
sanity is in question.

So I could block out all of my personal information. If I send you
blank military documents, would that "prove" anything to you? LOL!

Not that I don't think it is possible, I never saw such a bunch of
screwed-up people as I did in the Army. You would appear to fit right in.

I see you think our soldiers are "screwed up". I disagree.

2pid, did you see this? Now GOIA is not merely insane, but he's also
unpatriotic and treasonous.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

wrote in message

I think the old and new crap show you for what you are,
GOIA. LOL!

That you think that science is crap pretty well says it
all about you, ****R.

I do? Where did I say that? Is Francis saying this, or is
it a different voice in your head, GOIA? LOL!

BTW you never did prove to me that you ever served in
the military, right?

What proof would you want, GOIA? Every document that
would prove it has my name and SSN on it. I'll not give
either to someone whose sanity is in question.

Likely story.

Just goes to show that you can't put up, ****R.

All talk and no action.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

I think the old and new crap show you for what you are,
GOIA. LOL!

That you think that science is crap pretty well says it
all about you, ****R.

I do? Where did I say that? Is Francis saying this, or is
it a different voice in your head, GOIA? LOL!

BTW you never did prove to me that you ever served in
the military, right?

What proof would you want, GOIA? Every document that
would prove it has my name and SSN on it. I'll not give
either to someone whose sanity is in question.

Likely story.

Common sense.

Just goes to show that you can't put up, ****R.

Is that what common sense shows to you? LOL!

All talk and no action.

Ah, so that's what a diseased mind sees.

If you had ever served, GOIA, you'd know that the military identifies
everything by SSN. For example, here are the first three boxes on my
REFRAD document: Name, Department, SSN.

So by all means goad, bray, complain, insinuate, accuse, or do
whatever else your diseased mind (or the voices in your head) tell you
to do. No SSN, home of record, name, or any other personal data, for
GOIA.

You lose! LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

KrazyBorg chatters with the other krazy voices in its krazy head.

What proof would you want, GOIA? Every document that
would prove it has my name and SSN on it. I'll not give
either to someone whose sanity is in question.

Likely story.

Actually, Turdy, it's a well-known fact that your sanity is dubious at
best. Some of us have already reached the conclusion that you've lost your
marbles, meaning there's no question.

So you don't need to burden yourself with evaluating likelihood. Everybody
knows you're at least a little crazy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

With your diseased mind, you would know, ****R.

If you had ever served, GOIA, you'd know that the
military identifies everything by SSN.

Not true. My Army serial number was "RA xxx xxx xx" where the x's were
numerical digits.

****R, your ignorance of this fact shows what little you actually know.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

I think the old and new crap show you for what you
are, GOIA. LOL!

That you think that science is crap pretty well says it
all about you, ****R.

I do? Where did I say that? Is Francis saying this, or
is it a different voice in your head, GOIA? LOL!

BTW you never did prove to me that you ever served in
the military, right?

What proof would you want, GOIA? Every document that
would prove it has my name and SSN on it. I'll not give
either to someone whose sanity is in question.

Likely story.

Common sense.

Just goes to show that you can't put up, ****R.

Is that what common sense shows to you? LOL!

All talk and no action.

Ah, so that's what a diseased mind sees.

With your diseased mind, you would know, ****R.

OMG! An "IKYABWAI"!

I did *not* see that coming! LOL!

If you had ever served, GOIA, you'd know that the
military identifies *everything by SSN.

Not true. My Army serial number was "RA xxx xxx xx" where the x's were
numerical digits.

That was back in the "brown boot" Army, GOIA.

****R, your ignorance of this fact shows what little you actually know.

The serial number was introduced in 1918 and dropped in 1969, GOIA.

What that shows is that you were in the "brown boot" Army and I was
not. Your ignorance of the current military is showing, GOIA. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Jul 18, 2:31 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

If you had ever served, GOIA, you'd know that the
military identifies everything by SSN.

Not true. My Army serial number was "RA xxx xxx xx"
where the x's were numerical digits.

Note that ****R has been conclusively proven wrong, but is he man enough to
admit it?

LOL!

That was back in the "brown boot" Army, GOIA.

Wrong again. The only color boots I was ever issued were black.

****R, your ignorance of this fact shows what little you
actually know.

The serial number was introduced in 1918 and dropped in
1969, GOIA.

So what's your point?

What that shows is that you were in the "brown boot" Army
and I was not. Your ignorance of the current military is showing,
GOIA. LOL!

You're flailing ****R. You made a stupid blanket statement and it was wrong.
Now you've shown you lack what it takes to admit your error like a man.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
If you had ever served, GOIA, you'd know that the
military identifies everything by SSN.
Not true. My Army serial number was "RA xxx xxx xx"
where the x's were *numerical digits.

Note that ****R has been conclusively proven wrong, but is he man enough to
admit it?

LOL!

Um, no, GOIA. I was not "proven wrong".

That was back in the "brown boot" Army, GOIA.

Wrong again. The only color boots I was ever issued were black.

Military slang, GOIA. "Back in the brown boot army, we had serial
numbers".

As I pointed out, that stopped in 1969. It's all SSNs now.

Sorry!

****R, your ignorance of this fact shows what little you
actually know.

The serial number was introduced in 1918 and dropped in
1969, GOIA.

So what's your point?

That the documents you seek as proof all have my SSN on them.

Not going to happen, GOIA.

Sorry!

What that shows is that you were in the "brown boot" Army
and I was *not. Your ignorance of the current military is showing,
GOIA. LOL!

You're flailing ****R. You made a stupid blanket statement and it was wrong.
Now you've shown you lack what it takes to admit *your error like a man..

Um, you asked for "proof" that I served. I pointed out that required
personal information like my SSN.

Now you've insanely veered off, GOIA. This was not a 'discussion' on
whether or not you had an Army serial number.

You lose. Sorry!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news

KrazyBorg chatters with the other krazy voices in its krazy head.

What proof would you want, GOIA? Every document that
would prove it has my name and SSN on it. I'll not give
either to someone whose sanity is in question.

Likely story.

Actually, Turdy, it's a well-known fact that your sanity is dubious at
best. Some of us have already reached the conclusion that you've lost your
marbles, meaning there's no question.

So you don't need to burden yourself with evaluating likelihood. Everybody
knows you're at least a little crazy.

Now this would have to be one of the truest things I have read on Usenet.

For a long time I always gave Arny the benefit of the doubt and assumed his
behaviour was a direct result of the "apparent" hard time he received. I
will now admit that this was erroneous and it was the reaction to him and
not the cause his demeanour.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 18, 9:07*pm, "TT" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenewsfo184p9sgro87j4hf3ngcq2gfl6b7jmfd@4ax .com...

[...]

I wonder if GOIA will be "man enough" to admit that he tried to
insanely veer off the topic.

I note that he's suddenly silent on the issue. LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message

For a long time I always gave Arny the benefit of the
doubt and assumed his behaviour was a direct result of
the "apparent" hard time he received.

Never happened. You've always been full of crap.

To be expected from someone with a faecal fetish!

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 19, 9:06*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

wrote:
If you had ever served, GOIA, you'd know that the
military identifies everything by SSN.
Not true. My Army serial number was "RA xxx xxx xx"
where the x's were numerical digits.

Note that ****R has been conclusively proven wrong, but
is he man enough to
admit it?

LOL!

Um, no, GOIA. I was not "proven wrong".

That was back in the "brown boot" Army, GOIA.

Wrong again. The only color boots I was ever issued were
black.

Military slang, GOIA. "Back in the brown boot army, we
had serial *numbers".

More backpedalling.

Sorry, GOIA, fact. Oldtimers who bring up "that way it used to be" are
often referred to as talking about "the brown boot Army".

As I pointed out, that stopped in 1969. It's all SSNs now.
Sorry!
****R, your ignorance of this fact shows what little
you actually know.
The serial number was introduced in 1918 and dropped in
1969, GOIA.
So what's your point?

That the documents you seek as proof all have my SSN on
them.

Proof does not require documents.

I asked you what proof you required. You chose not to answer, you
insane little man you!

Not going to happen, GOIA.

Sorry!

Obfuscation noted.

Confusion about reality noted.

What that shows is that you were in the "brown boot"
Army
and I was not. Your ignorance of the current military
is showing, GOIA. LOL!
You're flailing ****R. You made a stupid blanket
statement and it was wrong.
Now you've shown you lack what it takes to admit your
error like a man.

Um, you asked for "proof" that I served. I pointed out
that required
personal information like my SSN.

Not true, just a smoke screen.

What besides documentation would constitute "proof", GOIA? A picture
of me in a uniform that could be purchased from a surplus store?

No, "proof" is retirement orders, a DD-214, REFRAD documents,
promotion orders, medal awards, and so on, all of which have personal
information you'll never see, GOIA.

Most sane people already have figured it out, GOIA. Even Clyde and
2pid have stopped claiming that I never served. It figures that you'd
revert to this line of 'logic' months later.

You're quite insane, you see.

Of course now we have you contradicting your former statements that you are
retired.

We do?

You're crazy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Of course now we have you contradicting your former statements that you are
retired.

We do?
You're crazy.

Time to count to 10.....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 19, 11:24*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Of course now we have you contradicting your former statements that you are
retired.

We do?
You're crazy.

Time to count to 10.....

I'm enjoying watching the "debating trade" in full blossom.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default ****R: Afraid of being outed under his legal name.

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

wrote:
If you had ever served, GOIA, you'd know that the
military identifies everything by SSN.
Not true. My Army serial number was "RA xxx xxx xx"
where the x's were numerical digits.

Note that ****R has been conclusively proven wrong, but
is he man enough to
admit it?

LOL!

Um, no, GOIA. I was not "proven wrong".

That was back in the "brown boot" Army, GOIA.

Wrong again. The only color boots I was ever issued
were black.
Military slang, GOIA. "Back in the brown boot army, we
had serial numbers".

More backpedalling.

Sorry, GOIA, fact. Oldtimers who bring up "that way it
used to be" are often referred to as talking about "the brown boot Army".

Obviously a vague reference to something you know nothing about, ****R.
Characteristic of callow youth, or in your case a poorly-informed sockpuppet
operator.

As I pointed out, that stopped in 1969. It's all SSNs
now. Sorry!

****R, your ignorance of this fact shows what little
you actually know.
The serial number was introduced in 1918 and dropped
in 1969, GOIA.
So what's your point?
That the documents you seek as proof all have my SSN on
them.

They would also have your legal name on them, and that would be more than
you can handle, right ****R?

I chose to let you hang yourself with your own tongue, ****R.

Not going to happen, GOIA.

Sorry!

Obfuscation noted.

Confusion about reality noted.

Paranoia over being held accountable for your egregious behavior on RAO
noted.

What that shows is that you were in the "brown boot"
Army
and I was not. Your ignorance of the current military
is showing, GOIA. LOL!

You're flailing ****R. You made a stupid blanket
statement and it was wrong.
Now you've shown you lack what it takes to admit your
error like a man.

Um, you asked for "proof" that I served. I pointed out
that required
personal information like my SSN.

Not true, just a smoke screen.

What besides documentation would constitute "proof",
GOIA? A picture of me in a uniform that could be purchased from a surplus
store?

It exists, but as I said it has the larger problem for you, of reveling
your legal name. Like many around here, you are too paranoid to admit who
you really are. Says it all!

No, "proof" is retirement orders, a DD-214, REFRAD
documents,
promotion orders, medal awards, and so on, all of which
have personal
information you'll never see, GOIA.

None of that is required, but such proof as would be required would reveal
your legal name, ****R. You've already dug a hole that is way too deep for
you - your egregiously abusive behavior on RAO. No way could you have people
who know you in the world know about that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

who know you in the world know about that.- Ascunde citatul -

- Afișare text în citat -

Free Pass # 19

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

That would be more than I'm willing to give to you, GOIA. There's a
difference. LOL!

Proof does not require documents.

I asked you what proof you required. You chose not to
answer, you *insane little man you!

I chose to let you hang yourself with your own tongue, ****R.

Ah, I see. What a genius!

Not going to happen, GOIA.

Sorry!

Obfuscation noted.

Confusion about reality noted.

Paranoia over being held accountable for your egregious behavior on RAO
noted.

That has nothing to do with anything, GOIA. I personally don't believe
that releasing personal information over the Internet is a very good
idea. I've instructed my kids, for example, not to either.

What that shows is that you were in the "brown boot"
Army
and I was not. Your ignorance of the current military
is showing, GOIA. LOL!
You're flailing ****R. You made a stupid blanket
statement and it was wrong.
Now you've shown you lack what it takes to admit your
error like a man.
Um, you asked for "proof" that I served. I pointed out
that required
personal information like my SSN.
Not true, just a smoke screen.

What besides documentation would constitute "proof",
GOIA? A picture *of me in a uniform that could be purchased from a surplus
store?

It exists, but as I said *it has the larger problem for you, of reveling
your legal name. Like many around here, you are too paranoid to admit who
you really are. Says it all!

Yes, GOIA, there are some people out there who are insane.

LOL!

No, "proof" is retirement orders, a DD-214, REFRAD
documents,
promotion orders, medal awards, and so on, all of which
have personal
information you'll never see, GOIA.

None of that is required, but such proof as would be required would reveal
your legal name, ****R. You've already dug a hole that is way too deep for
you - your egregiously abusive behavior on RAO. No way could you have people
who know you in the world know about that.

Um, GOIA, I call you "insane" and 2pid "imbecile".

That does not constitute "egregiously abusive behavior" as both are
fact.

LOL!

Poor GOIA, trying to let me "hand by my own tongue" when all I've said
all along is "I don't give insane people my personal information".

BTW, GOIA: some people here do know my name. You're just not one of
them, nor will you ever be. ;-)

Sorry!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

That has nothing to do with anything, GOIA. I personally
don't believe
that releasing personal information over the Internet is
a very good
idea. I've instructed my kids, for example, not to either.

If that's true, why do you release made-up personal information about others
on the internet?

Oh I get it, you're above the rest of us.

Speaks to your obvious personality disorder, ****R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 21, 5:41*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

That has nothing to do with anything, GOIA. I personally
don't believe
that releasing personal information over the Internet is
a very good
idea. I've instructed my kids, for example, not to either.

If that's true, why do you release made-up personal information about others
on the internet?

Strawman. Show a "release of made-up personal information about
others".

Oh I get it, you're above the rest of us.

Strawman. You "get" nothing.

Speaks to your obvious personality disorder, ****R.

False conclusion.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Jul 21, 5:41 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

That has nothing to do with anything, GOIA. I personally
don't believe
that releasing personal information over the Internet is
a very good
idea. I've instructed my kids, for example, not to
either.

If that's true, why do you release made-up personal
information about others
on the internet?

Strawman. Show a "release of made-up personal information
about others".

Any of your posts that include unfavorable medical diagnoses of your
opponents.

I'm getting a good chunk of your torso, ****R.

Speaks to your obvious personality disorder, ****R.

False conclusion.

Prove it.

Prove that you even exist, except in some idiot's fevered mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

That has nothing to do with anything, GOIA. I personally
don't believe
that releasing personal information over the Internet is
a very good
idea. I've instructed my kids, for example, not to
either.

If that's true, why do you release made-up personal
information about others
on the internet?

Strawman. Show a "release of made-up personal information
about *others".

Any of your posts that include unfavorable medical diagnoses of your
opponents.

Um, GOIA, your insanity is based 100% on the evidence you yourself
produce with your posts.

Few here would, I think, disagree.

Oh I get it, you're above the rest of us.

Strawman. You "get" nothing.

I'm getting a good chunk of your torso, my personal Lord and Savior.

Funny, I don't feel a thing.

Speaks to your obvious personality disorder, ****R.

False conclusion.

Prove it.

The cry of all criminals comes to the fore again.

Prove that you even exist, except in some idiot's fevered mind.

As I said: you will not get any personal information from me. Period.
Get over it.

The fact that you keep trying to get personal information after you've
been told at least four times that you won't is creepy in a psychotic
stalkerish sort of way.