Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] suckerton2@gmx.us is offline

Default Former Sen. Jesse Helms Is Dead

Somehow I doubt few will cry, even Bratzi.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
wrote:

Somehow I doubt few will cry, even Bratzi.

I strongly believe that every person has good in her/him, but in this
case, I must say that my beliefs are challenged.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jul 4, 2:34 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
wrote:
Somehow I doubt few will cry, even Bratzi.

I strongly believe that every person has good in her/him, but in this
case, I must say that my beliefs are challenged.

The late Sandy Berlin, the man who made the Mark Levinson
brand into a multi-million dollar business and who then founded
Revel -- see http://www.stereophile.com/news/031808berlin/ -- spent
much of his savings and his energy in unsuccessful attempts to
unseat Helms. I wish he had succeeded.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 4 Iul, 14:34, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Somehow I doubt few will cry, even Bratzi.

I strongly believe that every person has good in her/him,

Just look at all the help krueger gives his computer constuency
I'll even provide the link, because Arny is too dumb to find his own
site.
He's lost it, and hasn't seen it in months.

http://www.pcavtech.com/pcta/index.htm

Enjoy the music!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 4 Iul, 14:34, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Somehow I doubt few will cry, even Bratzi.

I strongly believe that every person has good in her/him,

Just look at all the help krueger gives his computer constuency
I'll even provide the link, because Arny is too dumb to find his own
site.
He's lost it, and hasn't seen it in months.

http://www.pcavtech.com/pcta/index.htm

Enjoy the music!!!

"Seen it in months"!? Try years ;-) I like this quote from the site "Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out of
date!!!

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 4 Iul, 14:34, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
Somehow I doubt few will cry, even Bratzi.

I strongly believe that every person has good in her/him,

Just look at all the help krueger gives his computer constuency
I'll even provide the link, because Arny is too dumb to find his own
site.
He's lost it, and hasn't seen it in months.

http://www.pcavtech.com/pcta/index.htm

Enjoy the music!!!

"Seen it in months"!? *Try years ;-) *I like this quote from the site "Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out of
date!!!

Cheers TT

I love it!!!!

"Most PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups,
and Windows
NT operating systems"

Arny just had all his clients update to Windows 95, Before that, he
had them running 3.1 on 386's.
I guess he found a really good deal at Goodwill.
I love it, Arny sells 'buggy whip' pc systems,.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:

"Seen it in months"!? *Try years ;-) *I like this quote from the site "Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find, he
can update it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:

"Seen it in months"!? *Try years ;-) *I like this quote from the site "Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find, he
can update it.

But where is pcabx.com? I asked him but he didn't answer.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 4 Iul, 23:40, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:

"Seen it in months"!? *Try years ;-) *I like this quote from the site "Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find, he
can update it.

But where is pcabx.com? *I asked him but he didn't answer.

1) Maybe the $400 per month allowance from his wife didn't cover all
his costs
or
2) Maybe he has some major copyright infringment issues. He probabaly
stole his 2 second castanet clips from somewhere.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 4 Iul, 23:40, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:

"Seen it in months"!? *Try years ;-) *I like this quote from the site "Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find, he
can update it.

But where is pcabx.com? *I asked him but he didn't answer.

Damn it, he lost another one!!!!
He should 'DEMAND' that JA find it for him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 23:40, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:

"Seen it in months"!? *Try years ;-) *I like this quote from the site
"Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and
Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out
of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find, he
can update it.

But where is pcabx.com? *I asked him but he didn't answer.

1) Maybe the $400 per month allowance from his wife didn't cover all
his costs
or
2) Maybe he has some major copyright infringment issues. He probabaly
stole his 2 second castanet clips from somewhere.

I asked him once where he got the synthed brass files, but I believe he
said that he forgot.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 23:40, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:

"Seen it in months"!? *Try years ;-) *I like this quote from the site
"Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and
Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out
of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find, he
can update it.

But where is pcabx.com? *I asked him but he didn't answer.

Damn it, he lost another one!!!!
He should 'DEMAND' that JA find it for him.

Arny and Scott will blame JA for it somehow.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:

"Seen it in months"!? Try years ;-) I like this quote from the site
"Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and
Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out
of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find, he
can update it.

But where is pcabx.com? I asked him but he didn't answer.

Arny is very good at avoiding hard or embarrassing questions. The solution
is for enough people to keep reminding him until some story is concocted.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 23:40, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Iul, 22:19, "TT" wrote:

"Seen it in months"!? Try years ;-) I like this quote from the site
"Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and
Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems
out
of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find,
he
can update it.

But where is pcabx.com? I asked him but he didn't answer.

Damn it, he lost another one!!!!
He should 'DEMAND' that JA find it for him.

Arny and Scott will blame JA for it somehow.

It must be tough for JA to be the Ant-Christ. You see that's why every
Stereophile edition number is 666. No wonder poor old Arns get confused all
the time :-))

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

TT said:

Arny is very good at avoiding hard or embarrassing questions. The solution
is for enough people to keep reminding him until some story is concocted.

I think you're right there. Your theory explains why Turdy buried himself
in the highly scientific Baptist faith -- all the hard questions can be
answered with "Because God willed it so."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

TT said:

Arny is very good at avoiding hard or embarrassing questions. The
solution
is for enough people to keep reminding him until some story is concocted.

I think you're right there. Your theory explains why Turdy buried himself
in the highly scientific Baptist faith -- all the hard questions can be
answered with "Because God willed it so."

What always irks me is how these bleeding heart churchies are so
hypocritical! I do get a laugh out of Arny's interpretation of the "Ten
Optional Recommendations" and the one about "Thou shall not bear false
witness". If the guy was to lie any more he would be permanently bed ridden
;-)

Sad really.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 5 Iul, 02:21, Signal wrote:
Jenn wrote:
"Seen it in months"!? *Try years ;-) *I like this quote from the site "Most
PCTA clients use Microsoft Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups, and Windows
NT operating systems"

That makes it only about 13 years and 5 major MS operating systems out of
date!!!

Now that I showed him the link to his lost website he coudn't find, he
can update it.

But where is pcabx.com? *I asked him but he didn't answer.

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/...howtopic=63854

LOL!!!
He could convert it to a pay site to make up
the $500 year loss he claims. All he needs
is 25 subscribers at $20 per year. Cheap for
such a avaluable audio tool!

Another idea, shortchange
the collection plate each Sunday.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Nope, I could care less whether he lived or died when he was alive and
less so now.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Signal said:

But where is pcabx.com? I asked him but he didn't answer.

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/...howtopic=63854

chuckle chuckle chuckle

Nice discussion. One of those nimrods accused me of being a "troll". How
clueless those "testing" fanatics can be.

The Hydrogen discussion ends with this:

I asked [Mr. ****] about PCABX.com on rec.audio.tech today...whether
it was gone for good or coming back. His reply:

"I'm thinking about it. It costs me about $500 a year to keep it alive."

Looks like Sacky was right -- Turdborg spent his allowance on obsolete sound
cards and now he can't afford to keep his Internet "business" up and running.

New amp dead out of the box??? Steve Car Audio 4 March 20th 05 01:20 PM
Is the MAC dead? WillStG Pro Audio 60 October 25th 04 11:30 PM
Is Locksmithing as dead as Linux? Or is it as dead as recording studios? Aegis Pro Audio 3 May 30th 04 02:22 AM
Is Locksmithing as dead as Linux? Or is it as dead as recording studios? Aegis Pro Audio 0 May 30th 04 02:18 AM
Is Locksmithing as dead as Linux? Or is it as dead as recording studios? Aegis Pro Audio 0 May 30th 04 02:18 AM