Vandersteen model 3 vs model 2ce signature vs Klipsch KLF20

Old August 11th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Vandersteen model 3 vs model 2ce signature vs Klipsch KLF20

Anybody can comment on it?
I currently have KLF20 (wich a matching center and rear speakers).
I am thinking of having 2 channel speakers, and wonder how
Vandersteen's Model 3 or 2CE signature can be compared with KLF20.
Between model 3 and 2CE, which is a better speaker?

thanks,