LPG tweeters?

Old March 21st 04, 08:55 PM
Eric Desrochers

Default LPG tweeters?

Would you choose the aluminium or textile version?

26NA Alu have a 1850 Hz Fs
25NFA Tex have a 1700 Hz Fs

Others specs and parameters are identical.

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95
Old March 21st 04, 08:59 PM
Eric Desrochers

Eric Desrochers > wrote:

> Would you choose the aluminium or textile version?
>
> 26NA Alu have a 1850 Hz Fs
> 25NFA Tex have a 1700 Hz Fs
>
> Others specs and parameters are identical.

I'll add that I have to possibility to high pass them actively up at to
24 dB per octave and would like a 2.5 to 3.5 kHz x-over frequency.

Old March 22nd 04, 08:18 PM
ce

A lot of ECA members are using these. People seem to like both for their
own reasons - most are xing over at 3Khz.

do a search in the message forums of ECA www.elitecaraudio.com

Old March 22nd 04, 10:36 PM
Eric Desrochers

ce > wrote:

> A lot of ECA members are using these. People seem to like both for their
> own reasons - most are xing over at 3Khz.
>
> do a search in the message forums of ECA www.elitecaraudio.com

Thanks!