Bruce J. Richman

Default Only In America - A Little Humor To Take the Place of the Flames

1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house
faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America.....are there
handicap parking places in front of a
skating rink.

3. Only in America.....do drugstores
make the sick walk all the way to the
back of the store to get their
prescriptions while healthy people can buy
cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America.....do people order
double cheeseburgers, large fries,
and a diet coke.

5. Only in America.....do banks leave
both doors open and then chain the
pens to the counters.

6. Only in America.....do we leave cars
worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the
garage.

7. Only in America.....do we use
answering machines to screen calls and
then have call waiting so we won't miss a
call from someone we didn't want
to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot
dogs in packages of ten and buns in
packages of eight.

9. Only in America.....do we use the
word 'politics' to describe the process so well:
'Poll' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning
'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America.....do they have
drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

I apologize to the few chronic compulsive liars and posters of libel on RAO.
I realize that this post will not meet with your approval. Of course, you can
always delete it, and then go ahead with your usual character defamation, if
you just can't stop jonesing for another unsolicited personal attack.

For the rest of you (the 99% majority on RAO), lighten up, enjoy what I thought
was a nicely written little piece of humor, and relax.

------

Follow Ups:

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel Chapuis

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

I apologize to the few chronic compulsive liars and posters of libel on RAO.
I realize that this post will not meet with your approval. Of course, you can
always delete it, and then go ahead with your usual character defamation, if
you just can't stop jonesing for another unsolicited personal attack.

For the rest of you (the 99% majority on RAO), lighten up, enjoy what I thought
was a nicely written little piece of humor, and relax.

If you are really this man :

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Why do you feel obliged to write the above ?

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel Chapuis wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

I apologize to the few chronic compulsive liars and posters of libel on

RAO.
I realize that this post will not meet with your approval. Of course, you

can
always delete it, and then go ahead with your usual character defamation,

if
you just can't stop jonesing for another unsolicited personal attack.

For the rest of you (the 99% majority on RAO), lighten up, enjoy what I

thought
was a nicely written little piece of humor, and relax.

If you are really this man :

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Why do you feel obliged to write the above ?

Lionel

Yes, I really am this person, Lionel. Does the fact that you question it, mean
that you would prefer to believe individuals such as Krueger? If so, that is
your right (and problem), I guess.

And no, I don't feel "obliged" to do write any particular thing on RAO. I was
simply making an observation about what usually goes on there.

Why did you feel compelled to be the only poster to comment in a negative way
about a humorous post? BTW, my comments at the end were also intened to be
humourous - via the use of sarcasm and irony, of course. I can understand,
since English is your 2nd (or 3rd ?) language, if you may have decided to take
my comments literally and misinterpret them.

And Lionel, since you have chosen to delete the "Only In Ameica" section, I
think you've just proven my point.

I guess you'd prefer to be excluded from the 99 % of the RAO posters who seem
to have taken my advice.

LOL!

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger lies again:

"Lionel Chapuis" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

I apologize to the few chronic compulsive liars and posters of
libel on RAO. I realize that this post will not meet with your
approval. Of course, you can always delete it, and then go ahead
with your usual character defamation, if you just can't stop
jonesing for another unsolicited personal attack.

For the rest of you (the 99% majority on RAO), lighten up, enjoy
what I thought was a nicely written little piece of humor, and relax.

If you are really this man :

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Why do you feel obliged to write the above ?

Obviously, Richman is very unsure of himself unless he constantly flashes
his purported credentials.

As already explained, I have chosen to sign my name at this time this way to
provide supportive evidence for Mr. Scott Wheeler's pending libel suit against
compulsive liar Krueger.

I'd like to thank compulsive liar Krueger for once again libeling me by using
the word "purported" in front of the word "credentials". My credentials are a
matter of public record, and have been detailed previously.

Krueger's "credentials" as a RAO"s Most Widely Hated and Despised Poster
because of his documented history of lying, libeling, and character
assassination are also a matter of public record and can be easily found at
www.Google.com.

The Google record will also show that in the 7 or so years I've been posting on
RAO, I've usually signed by name simply, Bruce J. Richman, so once again,
Krueger is lying. His jealousy, envy and paranoia are pretty obvious.

He has also recently been exposed as a poorly informed anti-psychlogy bigot
who has publically lied on RAO about the licensing qualifications for
psychologists.
He has been unable to refute any of the detailed requirements that I have
described for the licensing of psychologists in the United States. (Similar
requirements also exist in Canada, btw).

Perhaps "licensing expert" Krueger can tell us why he meets the licensing
requrements for compulsive liars. We already know that he meets many
requirements for involuntary committment to a psychiatric facility.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger by Mr. Scott
Wheeler, in anticipation of providing supportive documentary evidence).

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel Chapuis

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

"I was simply making an observation about what usually goes on there."

"BTW, my comments at the end were also intened to be humourous - via the
use of sarcasm and irony, of course."

"LOL!"

Good evening Bruce, thank you for your answer.
I sincerely liked your "Only in America", but to be honest the pleasure
has been diluted by the last sentences.
The kind of humour you have introduce with this "chanson" is usually
sufficient to itself and, from my point of view, not compatible with
sarcasm and irony. Are they humour ?... This could be an other debate.

To summerize, it's free of charge, humour intent to make you laugh. I
suggest you in these precious moments to forget the 1% which make you
feel so sad.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

"I was simply making an observation about what usually goes on there."

"BTW, my comments at the end were also intened to be humourous - via the
use of sarcasm and irony, of course."

"LOL!"

Good evening Bruce, thank you for your answer.

Bon soir, Lionel. Mon plasir.

I sincerely liked your "Only in America", but to be honest the pleasure
has been diluted by the last sentences.
The kind of humour you have introduce with this "chanson" is usually
sufficient to itself and, from my point of view, not compatible with
sarcasm and irony. Are they humour ?... This could be an other debate.

To summerize, it's free of charge, humour intent to make you laugh. I
suggest you in these precious moments to forget the 1% which make you
feel so sad.

The 1 % don't make me sad at all. I generally just laugh at their ignorance.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel Chapuis

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

I guess you'd prefer to be excluded from the 99 % of the RAO posters who seem
to have taken my advice.

LOL!

Bruce,

May I understand that the only therapy you propose me is to join the 99%
of RAO poster ?

Thank you for your help, but I think I will play the "black sheep" a
little bit longer !

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel Chapuis wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

I guess you'd prefer to be excluded from the 99 % of the RAO posters who

seem
to have taken my advice.

LOL!

Bruce,

May I understand that the only therapy you propose me is to join the 99%
of RAO poster ?

I'm not suggesting any therapy at all for you, Lionel .

The only thing I would suggest is that it might be helpful for you to *not*
take specific statements and quote them out of context. Next time, it would be
helpful if you reproduced the whole post to which you're responding, and then
insert your comments whereever you like.

Thank you for your help, but I think I will play the "black sheep" a
little bit longer !

Chacun a son gout.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman

Michael Mckelvy

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

[...]

When you first started posting here you signed with the PhD etc., etc. I
thought the only reason you stopped was because nobody took you seriously
since you were so obviously full of **** and nobody en those not in their
right mind would seek you out for therapy.

[...]

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Michael Mckelvy" wrote in message

obvious.

When you first started posting here you signed with the PhD etc., etc. I
thought the only reason you stopped was because nobody took you seriously
since you were so obviously full of **** and nobody en those not in their
right mind would seek you out for therapy.

I take it your humor is completely unintentional.
Someone in his 'right mind' wouldn't need therapy from anybody.

Michael Mckelvy

since you were so obviously full of **** and nobody, even those not in

their
right mind would seek you out for therapy.

I take it your humor is completely unintentional.
Someone in his 'right mind' wouldn't need therapy from anybody.

It was intentional.

Surpise.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Bruce J. Richman

Sockpuppet Yustube wrote:

"Michael Mckelvy" wrote in message

obvious.

When you first started posting here you signed with the PhD etc., etc. I
thought the only reason you stopped was because nobody took you seriously
since you were so obviously full of **** and nobody en those not in their
right mind would seek you out for therapy.

I take it your humor is completely unintentional.
Someone in his 'right mind' wouldn't need therapy from anybody.

News==----
Newsgroups
=---

Art - trying to engage in intelligent speech with a subhuman cretin like the
compulsive liar and libeler, McKelvy is a waste of time. He's been spewing his
bull**** on RAO and displaying his bigoted ignorance here for years. He's a
pathetic, paranoid, totally insane creep who is almost as widely despised and
ridiculed as Krueger and Ferstler. These three should change their names to
Moe, Shemp and Larry - RAO's Axis of Evil.

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according to Scott Wheeler, D-Day, I'll
sign my name with the degree which I've earned:

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger and probable
need to supply supportive documentary evidence).

P.S. Eat you heart out, libeler and liar, McKelvy - you couldn't earn a degree
in phrenology, you pathetic loser - LOL!!!

(But perhaps you can get a job testing lie detectors, or straight jackets).

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Art wrote:

"Michael Mckelvy" wrote in message

obvious.

When you first started posting here you signed with the PhD etc., etc. I
thought the only reason you stopped was because nobody took you seriously
since you were so obviously full of **** and nobody en those not in their
right mind would seek you out for therapy.

I take it your humor is completely unintentional.
Someone in his 'right mind' wouldn't need therapy from anybody.

News==----
Newsgroups
=---

Notice duh-Mikey's high degree of literacy in the bumbling response he managed
to excrete. duh-Mikey is not familiar with people in their right mind, since
they shun him like all normal, objective people meeting him would. After all,
who wants to listen to his lies, insane rantings and ravings, and great ability
to decompensate into a blithering idiot whenever he tries to complete a
sentence? For duh-Mikey, as for those with advanced Alzheimer's, every day is
a brand new day

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger scheduled to
begin on 9/20/03 per Mr. Wheeler - and the need to possibly provide supportive
documentary evidence).
Bruce J. Richman

Powell

Default Scott Wheeler, D-Day Bravado

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day, I'll sign my name with the
degree which I've earned:

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

George M. Middius

Default RAO's newest Kroopologist

Powell gibbered:

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day...

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

Only a fruitcake like you would expect somebody to file a lawsuit on
a Saturday. Or maybe you get your marching orders directly from
Jesus, and He told you to take up for Krooger and start throwing
stones at Mister Wheeler. Either way, you appear to have lost as
many marbles as Lionella.

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

Powell gibbered:

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day...

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

Only a fruitcake like you would expect somebody to file a lawsuit on
a Saturday. Or maybe you get your marching orders directly from
Jesus, and He told you to take up for Krooger and start throwing
stones at Mister Wheeler. Either way, you appear to have lost as
many marbles as Lionella.

Georgetta,

Daily you prove us that there's no specific day for stupidity.
S888WheelChair is a moron and a cretin he gave me final proof recently.
He is so stupid that he doesn't understand that your are more dangerous
for him than Krueger.
)
Lionel

--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

Bruce J. Richman

Powell wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day, I'll sign my name with the
degree which I've earned:

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

It remains to be seen. Time will tell.

Bruce J. Richman

S888Wheel

Daily you prove us that there's no specific day for stupidity.
S888WheelChair is a moron and a cretin he gave me final proof recently.
He is so stupid that he doesn't understand that your are more dangerous
for him than Krueger.
)
Lionel

Lionel it seems every day is a day for stupidity for you.
George M. Middius

S888Wheel said:

Lionel it seems every day is a day for stupidity for you.

Got that right. I think Lionella's strategy is to make Krooger look
less stupid than he actually is.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
Powell wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day, I'll sign my name with the
degree which I've earned:

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

It remains to be seen. Time will tell.

Bruce J. Richman

My dear little Scotty,

It seems your supporters are in the arena for the final fight.
You are their hero, their Hercules.
Do you remember the 5th of his famous tasks : Augias' stables.
Most of the time RAO also stink like Augias' stables.
Are you ready to clean all this **** by diverting the rivers ?

Lionel

--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

S888Wheel said:

Lionel it seems every day is a day for stupidity for you.

Got that right. I think Lionella's strategy is to make Krooger look
less stupid than he actually is.

Blah ! Blah ! Blah !

--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

Daily you prove us that there's no specific day for stupidity.
S888WheelChair is a moron and a cretin he gave me final proof recently.
He is so stupid that he doesn't understand that your are more dangerous
for him than Krueger.
)
Lionel

Lionel it seems every day is a day for stupidity for you.

Don't call me Lionel but Mr. Chapuis or Lionella if you want.
You still haven't answered to my last message on the other thread.
I sincerely think that you are a liar, an hypocrite.

Lionel Chapuis
--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

S888Wheel

Don't call me Lionel but Mr. Chapuis or Lionella if you want.
You still haven't answered to my last message on the other thread.
I sincerely think that you are a liar, an hypocrite.

Lionel Chapuis
--

I must have deleted it without reading as I do with the vast majority of your
posts. Your opinions are nothing more than background noise to me. When one
Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

S888Wheel said:

Lionel it seems every day is a day for stupidity for you.

Got that right. I think Lionella's strategy is to make Krooger look
less stupid than he actually is.

If he wants to do that, he should refer interested readers to RAO's resident
"Special Ed" aka duh-Mikey.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
George M. Middius wrote:

S888Wheel said:

Lionel it seems every day is a day for stupidity for you.

Got that right. I think Lionella's strategy is to make Krooger look
less stupid than he actually is.

If he wants to do that, he should refer interested readers to RAO's resident
"Special Ed" aka duh-Mikey.

Bruce J. Richman

Mr. Richman,

We had only a few words 3 or 4 weeks ago. It seems me that our exchanges
finished in a courteous way.
I don't care about Mikey, I never read anything from him.
You are too much intelligent to have the same behaviour than
S888WheelChair : he use to defy others and after that he cries like a
virgin whom one rapes.

Thank you for your time,
Lionel

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Blah ! Blah ! Blah !

In addition to being a sad, pathetic Internet geek who spends all his time
trolling on a newsgroup that can't understand his butchered English, Lionel
also turns out to be a last-word freak, too.

Amazing.

Boon

Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

Don't call me Lionel but Mr. Chapuis or Lionella if you want.
You still haven't answered to my last message on the other thread.
I sincerely think that you are a liar, an hypocrite.

Lionel Chapuis
--

I must have deleted it without reading as I do with the vast majority of your
posts. Your opinions are nothing more than background noise to me. When one
looks at the people you seem to admire on RAO, I might be offended if you had a
better opinion of me.

And moreover you are too conceited.

Powell

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day, I'll sign my name with the
degree which I've earned:

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

It remains to be seen. Time will tell.

Ok, what is a reasonable time for you to change
your opinion on the existence of the litigation...
10 day, 30 days? The failure to perform needn’t
dash your spirits. Maybe someday Arny really will
cross the line... hope remain eternal, after all .

George M. Middius

Default More mental smegma from "Powell"

Powell said:

Ok, what is a reasonable time for you to change
your opinion on the existence of the litigation...
10 day, 30 days?

Hey stupid, how do you expect somebody to file a lawsuit on a
Saturday? Huh? Huh? Huh? If he filed on Friday, that would have been
the 19th, meaning he went back on his word, which maybe he didn't
want to do. Got any answers, stupid?

George M. Middius

Powell said:

Only a fruitcake like you would expect somebody to
file a lawsuit on a Saturday.

Hehehe... oh man, you're a dreamer, George.
Do you feel disappointed because Arny slipped
through your fingers again?

Do you expect somebody to file a lawsuit on a Saturday?

****ing moron.

Powell

Default George, mr. egg-on-face

"George M. Middius" wrote
Powell said:

Ok, what is a reasonable time for you to change
your opinion on the existence of the litigation...
10 days, 30 days?

Hey stupid, how do you expect somebody to
file a lawsuit on a Saturday?

George, you can have a month of Sundays so
to speak and arrive at the same conclusion...
bravado, mr. egg-on-face .

Powell

"George M. Middius" wrote

Hehehe... oh man, you're a dreamer, George.
Do you feel disappointed because Arny slipped
through your fingers again?

Do you expect somebody to file a lawsuit on a
Saturday?

No, but I suspect frivolous cases are created in
the minds of foolish people 24/7.

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

Powell said:

Ok, what is a reasonable time for you to change
your opinion on the existence of the litigation...
10 day, 30 days?

Hey stupid, how do you expect somebody to file a lawsuit on a
Saturday? Huh? Huh? Huh? If he filed on Friday, that would have been
the 19th, meaning he went back on his word, which maybe he didn't
want to do. Got any answers, stupid?

NostraMiddius prediction :
This is what we can call "self-humiliation"

De :George M. Middius )
Objet :Prediction on Libel Action

Date :2003-09-01 10:21:21 PST

[snip]

My prediction: On Sept. 19 or 20 -- but not before -- Krooger will
comply in a half-assed way. He will claim that he consulted a lawyer or
lawyers earlier, but the lawyers lied to him. He'll also claim he did
voluminous research on libel law in Michigan, California, and the
U.S., but the books he read lied to him. He'll further claim that
although he made the post, it wasn't really his fault, because
Wheeler's "teammates" or "co-conspirators" or "fellow paid character
assassins" have made the same accusation against Krooger. Or because
RAO has been a nasty little playground for years. Or because Wheeler
"insulted" Krooger at some point. Or some other flimsy excuse. In
short, the apology will be unsatisfactory because Krooger will avoid
taking responsibility for what he said.

George M. Middius

Powell said:

Do you expect somebody to file a lawsuit on a
Saturday?

No

Then why are you gloating? The deadline hasn't passed.

****ing moron.

Powell

"George M. Middius" wrote

Do you expect somebody to file a lawsuit on a
Saturday?

No

Then why are you gloating? The deadline hasn't
passed.

Deadline on a non-starter? Are you *praying*
for a miracle ?

So George, has Scott retained an attorney
yet... I didn't think so either. NEXT, as Arny
would say .

Bruce J. Richman

Powell wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day, I'll sign my name with the
degree which I've earned:

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

It remains to be seen. Time will tell.

Ok, what is a reasonable time for you to change
your opinion on the existence of the litigation...
10 day, 30 days? The failure to perform neednt
dash your spirits. Maybe someday Arny really will
cross the line... hope remain eternal, after all .

You're assuming a "failure to perform" for which there is no evidence, as of
yet. As for "time limits", I've yet to hear of libel litigation that gets
settled in 30 days - although I suppose an out-of-court settlement is always a
possibility. Krueger has crossed the line many times with many people in RAO
- so hope has nothing to do with it. The fact that many have chosen to let
this documented liar and libeler get away with his regular character
assassination smears doesn't mean he hasn't crossed the line. It just
indicates that many simply don't think c-l-K is worth bothering with.

Bruce J. Richman

Powell

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day, I'll sign my name with the
degree which I've earned:

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

It remains to be seen. Time will tell.

Ok, what is a reasonable time for you to change
your opinion on the existence of the litigation...
10 day, 30 days? The failure to perform needn't
dash your spirits. Maybe someday Arny really will
cross the line... hope remain eternal, after all .

You're assuming a "failure to perform" for which there
is no evidence, as of yet.

Yes, I agree that if the paperwork is properly
completed to the satisfaction of the clerk it will be
recorded as is proper and right... only to die a
natural death, *no cause for action*. Is that the
victory you seek?

As for "time limits", I've yet to hear of libel litigation
that gets settled in 30 days - although I suppose an
out-of-court settlement is always a possibility.

Only if you send money to Scott for legal
representation, Bruce .

Krueger has crossed the line many times with
many people in RAO - so hope has nothing to
do with it.

You're speaking to the choir.

The fact that many have chosen to let this
documented liar and libeler get away with his
regular character assassination smears
doesn't mean he hasn't crossed the line. It just
indicates that many simply don't think c-l-K is
worth bothering with.

"get away with"... ultimately what does he get
really get away with? Could you quantify those
feelings, please? Then balance those with
USEnet's intent and the requirement for *real
damages* for litigious actions. I'm not in
disagreement about Arny's lack of civility or
that he has caused emotional hardship on
some... I empathize for them. Arny is a
metaphor for the wrecking ball challenging
your norms and standards of conduct. My own
read is that Arny influence extends for no further
than his ability to outpost (noise) anyone here.

"worth bothering"... all men seek glory... that's
a common universal archetype, Bruce .

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Powell gibbered:

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day...

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

Only a fruitcake like you would expect somebody to file a lawsuit on
a Saturday. Or maybe you get your marching orders directly from
Jesus, and He told you to take up for Krooger and start throwing
stones at Mister Wheeler. Either way, you appear to have lost as
many marbles as Lionella.

"At least" they are American marbles.

Lionel

Sockpuppet Yustabe a écrit :
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Powell gibbered:

Since today is September 20, 2003 and according
to Scott Wheeler, D-Day...

Scott will take a powder on that issue... it was all
bravado.

Only a fruitcake like you would expect somebody to file a lawsuit on
a Saturday. Or maybe you get your marching orders directly from
Jesus, and He told you to take up for Krooger and start throwing
stones at Mister Wheeler. Either way, you appear to have lost as
many marbles as Lionella.

"At least" they are American marbles.

Are you a friend of Boonie-Boy ?

A disciple of Dennis Prager ?.
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/d...20030902.shtml
This following one is also very good
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/d...20030415.shtml
The main site :
http://www.dennisprager.com/

Nota : caution if you are Arab, French, non-christian... More generally
if you aren't white American Christian you need a bulletproof jacket to
enter in the above web site...

Too many people like you would lead us to regret the political situation
before 1989 ! (c;

This his the place where NostraMiddious recruits his partisans