Default Nakamichi Amps

I was wondering how good Nakamichi car amplifiers are. I am considering
purchasing the Nakamichi PA-2004 - 4 Channel 400 Watt amp, but I cannot
find any reviews at all on Nakamichi amps.

mblocks

Unlike my stinking awful Nak HU and changer, my PA-1 has been dead-on
reliable (I use it to power the rear fills). I would say from an SQ
standpoint it's been good but not remarkable, as but only as long as the
speakers aren't power hungry like my Focal 165Ws fronts are which then makes
the PA-1 just dreadful in its wimpiness. It's a bit dated by now; the Nak
doesn't go well with the balanced-line capabilities of my Eclipse HU, for
instance, but for the mild requirements of a 2-ch fill amp it's adequate
enough.

Not really a ringing endorsement, though...but then I'm no longer a fan of
Nakamichi in its latest iteration, either.