ShLampen

Default AES DINNER CHANGE IN DATE

ALERT ALERT CHANGE IN DATE ALERT ALERT
Welcome to my hometown! I found the perfect restaurant, Buca di Beppo, only a
block away but they couldn't take us Friday or Saturday, so I have CHANGED TO
THURSDAY NIGHT. Yes, the first day of the show!

I have put asterisks on all the names that accepted so far. I will "assume"
you can make Thursday night unless you tell me otherwise! Just let me know if
you can't make Thursday, and I will take your name off. The asterisk will
remind you! I have reserved for 100, which is our usual number. I have to
give them a firm number by the 25th.

DATE: Thursday, October 28, 2004
PLACE: Buca di Beppo
855 Howard St.
415-543-7673
COST: The restaurant will be giving me a list of choices that I will post
when received.
DIRECTIONS: Go out of the hall and turn West (away from the bay, towards
Twin Peaks). You are at 747 Howard St. Just go to 855, one block away.
TIME: 7 PM (one hour after the close of show that day)
We will meet at the Belden booth (#1414) at a casual 6 PM and proceed en masse,
probably around 6:30 PM.

Do you want to go? Just send an email to . Do NOT reply to
this post as I almost certainly will not see it. Give me your full name, and
the name of your company (optional), and where you're located (also optional).
I REFUSE TO POST EMAIL ADDRESSES since such a list can be easily abused.

If you are bringing guests, be sure and indicate how many, so I can get an
accurate count. Of course, you can talk amongst yourselves about the GREAT time
you had at previous versions of this get-together. As usual, I will post the
updated list every few days. Feel free to pass this to other email or
newsgroups that might have members at AES. Or contact me and I will add that
group to my distribution list.

This year, AES has (finally) set up an online VIP "exhibits only" registration
for clients and friends. No more paper passes. The address is:
http://www.aes.org/events/117/vip.cfm?27

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Steve Lampen
Multimedia Technology Manager
Belden CDT

THE LIST SO FAR: (If I am missing last names, business connections or other
info, please re-email me. I would be glad to correct as we go along.)
Remember, an asterisk means you said OK to Friday, but we've moved to Thursday.
Let me know if you can't do Thursday.

*Kurt & wife
*Mark Particle Salad
*Scott Dorsey & Chakaal
Steve Lampen Belden CDT San Francisco, CA
*Benjamin Maas +2 Fifth Circle Audio Los Angeles, CA
*James.R.Perrett +wife United Kingdom
*Vince Poulos Speck Electronics
*Mike Rivers +1