Mark

Default Aiwa NSX-350M mini system CD eject

Hi,

I have an Aiwa NSX-350M mini system without the remote. Does anyone
know if there's a way to open the CD changer without the remote? I
can't find an eject button anywhere.

Mark
Mark D. Zacharias

Seems to me there MUST be an eject button somewhere. Sometimes the STOP
button doubles as eject, otherwise look for a triangle with a bar
underneath. I know sometimes equipment has most controls etc on the remote
but this is the worst example I've heard of.

Mark Z

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I have an Aiwa NSX-350M mini system without the remote. Does anyone
know if there's a way to open the CD changer without the remote? I
can't find an eject button anywhere.

Mark

Mark

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message ...
Seems to me there MUST be an eject button somewhere. Sometimes the STOP
button doubles as eject, otherwise look for a triangle with a bar
underneath. I know sometimes equipment has most controls etc on the remote
but this is the worst example I've heard of.

Mark Z

I tried every button, but no luck. I've even tried a universal remote
that can power the unit up, but no luck with ejecting. Maybe it's
just broken.

Mark
Mark D. Zacharias

snip

I tried every button, but no luck. I've even tried a universal remote
that can power the unit up, but no luck with ejecting. Maybe it's
just broken.

Mark

Wish I could have been more help.

mz

Dynamat Passat Brian Car Audio 24 April 16th 04 12:08 AM
Advice needed on new Hi-Fi system Alex Audio Opinions 128 October 3rd 03 02:07 PM
People that have or do listen to both Vinyl and Cd: Basicsurvey/poll Max Holubitsky Audio Opinions 85 August 10th 03 08:53 PM
Tech. Doc. needed JBL system in Peugeot 406 Coupe Okkie Car Audio 0 July 22nd 03 09:31 AM