MarkW

Default Where to buy Boston Acoustics-online?

I post earlier about Outdoor Speakers and one I'm leaning towards is
the Voyager 2, possibly Voyager 3. They seem to have very good
reviews. My problem is I can't find them online and from the web site
it appears they only sell through a very limited amount of dealers. I
live in Colorado but where I live it's hard to get to many stores so
most of my shopping is done online. Is there anywhere online I can
get these?
Mark A

"MarkW" wrote in message
I post earlier about Outdoor Speakers and one I'm leaning towards is
the Voyager 2, possibly Voyager 3. They seem to have very good
reviews. My problem is I can't find them online and from the web site
it appears they only sell through a very limited amount of dealers. I
live in Colorado but where I live it's hard to get to many stores so
most of my shopping is done online. Is there anywhere online I can
get these?

Soundtrack (Ultimate Electronics) carries Boston Acoustics. They have stores
all over Colorado. They have a website, but I don't know if they sell BA
on-line.
www.ultimateelectronics.com

MarkW

On Mon, 3 May 2004 10:01:39 -0600, "Mark A"
wrote:

"MarkW" wrote in message
.. .
I post earlier about Outdoor Speakers and one I'm leaning towards is
the Voyager 2, possibly Voyager 3. They seem to have very good
reviews. My problem is I can't find them online and from the web site
it appears they only sell through a very limited amount of dealers. I
live in Colorado but where I live it's hard to get to many stores so
most of my shopping is done online. Is there anywhere online I can
get these?

Soundtrack (Ultimate Electronics) carries Boston Acoustics. They have stores
all over Colorado. They have a website, but I don't know if they sell BA
on-line.
www.ultimateelectronics.com

Thanks. I'll go by there and check them out.

MarkW

On Tue, 04 May 2004 01:56:57 GMT, MarkW
wrote:

On Mon, 3 May 2004 10:01:39 -0600, "Mark A"
wrote:

"MarkW" wrote in message
. ..
I post earlier about Outdoor Speakers and one I'm leaning towards is
the Voyager 2, possibly Voyager 3. They seem to have very good
reviews. My problem is I can't find them online and from the web site
it appears they only sell through a very limited amount of dealers. I
live in Colorado but where I live it's hard to get to many stores so
most of my shopping is done online. Is there anywhere online I can
get these?

Soundtrack (Ultimate Electronics) carries Boston Acoustics. They have stores
all over Colorado. They have a website, but I don't know if they sell BA
on-line.
www.ultimateelectronics.com

Thanks. I'll go by there and check them out.

I checked Soundtrack today here in Denver and unfortunately they said
they no longer carry them.