-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default look at this sub

http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

Treefrog

"-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-" wrote in message
http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

ROFL.

It's certainly different....

Rilian

"Treefrog" wrote in news:3f98def5$1
@news.1anetworks.net:

"-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-" wrote in message
http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

ROFL.

It's certainly different....

Hey, it must be a good one - it comes with a FREE SHIRT!!!
serp

wtf?? holy ****! lol

i wonder what it sounds like..... and
Peak power: 20,000 watts

--
serp

sanitarium

Gee... too bad we cant actually BUY it.
No TS params!!! Why do speaker manufacturers go through all the
trouble, R/D, and marketing and neglect this?

Garrett

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I- wrote:
http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

itzvic

they are neglected becuase they are terrible.
--
itzvic
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=163117

sanitarium

Awfully small magnet stack for that big a voice coil and that much Xmax.
With slugs that small/shallow and Xmax that big can it maintain TS params
throughout its stroke?

Garrett

"Treefrog" wrote in message
"-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-" wrote in message
http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

ROFL.

It's certainly different....

Jason

"-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-" wrote in message
http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

I wonder how it sounds with this amp:

http://nexxon.com/dbdrag.htm

sanitarium

one word...

"BWUUUUURRRRRPPPP!!!"

"Jason" wrote in message

"-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-" wrote in message
http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

I wonder how it sounds with this amp:

http://nexxon.com/dbdrag.htm

Andy Weaks

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I- wrote:

http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

their prices on CDT Eurosports are the cheapest I have seen. They
legit?

Kevin McMurtrie

In article ,
"-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-" wrote:

http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

19KW RMS is a lot and +/- 1" excursion isn't, at least for a sub.

I bet they used a high test frequency and did their power calculations
using the wire resistance. It might be an impressive sub anyways but it
seems over rated.
Jack

"Andy Weaks" wrote in message
-E-F-F-E-N-D-I- wrote:

http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

their prices on CDT Eurosports are the cheapest I have seen. They
legit?

Yeah, believe it or not, they are legit.

It took me a little while to get product as it was shipped from the factory,
not nexxon.

I ordered the CDT HD 3 way component set and got it for like $349. They
raised the price right after I got it. I wondered if they made a mistake.

Jack

Andy Weaks

Jack wrote:

"Andy Weaks" wrote in message
-E-F-F-E-N-D-I- wrote:

http://nexxon.com/quadrasub/quadrasub.htm

their prices on CDT Eurosports are the cheapest I have seen. They
legit?

Yeah, believe it or not, they are legit.

It took me a little while to get product as it was shipped from the factory,
not nexxon.

I ordered the CDT HD 3 way component set and got it for like $349. They
raised the price right after I got it. I wondered if they made a mistake.

Jack

Thanks,

I have been looking a CDTs for a while and couldn't pull the trigger due to
price. I may have to buy them now.

How do you like the HDs? I haven't gotten to hear any of their models. I live in
the boondocks and there are not stores in the state that have any high end
speakers. really sucks.