Lionel

Default The sad childhood of George Middius

S888WheelChair wrote :
Lionel are you really this stupid?

Middius answered :
Why yes. Yes she is.

Middius, why this obsession ?
It seems that on RAO I am everything you hate (except Krueger perhaps) :
* I am stupid
* I am sad
* I speak a poor English
* I am a "bitch"
* I stink
* I am insane
* I am french
* I am etc...

Ok Middius I accept that, no offense ! ;-)

I am just afraid that you want to make a girl of me.
I am afraid for you, I am afraid of what it means !
Why do you feel obliged to humiliate the females like that ?

A tyranic mother ? An old fashioned christian one ? They are the worst !
She use to beat you often.
She threatened you to cut your small penis when you still ****ed in bed.
She insisted to put you the eucalyptus suppository, she still cleaned
your little ass when you was 15 ?
Did you hear her with other men make a fool of your poor father in the
afternoon ?

Your castrator mother has made an "adult-foetus" of you.
I now sincerely understand your hate for the females !

George M. Middius

Default Lionella va faire le Kroo-pompier

Lionella la Salope said:

She threatened you to cut your small penis when you still ****ed in bed.

That's from "Red Dragon". How nice that you're allowed to go to movies
for adults.

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

Lionella la Salope said:

She threatened you to cut your small penis when you still ****ed in bed.

That's from "Red Dragon". How nice that you're allowed to go to movies
for adults.

Wrong ! That's from a lot of sad young boys' childhood !
I've never seen this film.
You're living in a movie George, you fear the real world.
Please don't give me, anymore, such "easy points".

--
Lionel
Unemployed Clown

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

Lionella la Salope said:

She threatened you to cut your small penis when you still ****ed in bed.

That's from "Red Dragon". How nice that you're allowed to go to movies
for adults.

Oh I've missed this one. I haven't understood first !
You accuse me to be a plagiarizer ! Very good, George !
It's clear now, here on RAO to be a *plagiarizer* is the worst crime !
Far from all very common small crimes like pedophilia, murder incitement...
Your stratagem is very simple but efficient George. *Congratulations*.
I am worst than Howard Ferstler now.
Please let me immediately add this to my list (LOL) :

* I am a plagiarizer (worst than Ferstler)
* I am stupid
* I am sad
* I speak a poor English
* I am a "bitch"
* I stink
* I am insane
* I am french
* I am etc...

--
Lionel J. M. Chapuis
Unemployed Clown

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger scheduled
to begin on 9/20/03 per Mr. Wheeler - and the need to possibly provide
supportive documentary evidence that Mr. George M. Middius' daily
incitement to hatred, suicide, slandering, insults, murder is the real
guilty of Mr.Wheeler's grievances.)

George M. Middius

Lionella la Salope ratches her IQ down even further.

That's from "Red Dragon". How nice that you're allowed to go to movies
for adults.

Oh I've missed this one. I haven't understood first !
You accuse me to be a plagiarizer !

Is there no limit to your stupidity?

Also, learning a couple of simple rules about English punctuation will
take the edge off your blaring idiocy. I know you're too stupid to use
proper diction, grammar, and syntax, but punctuation is sooooo easy.

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

Lionella la Salope ratches her IQ down even further.

That's from "Red Dragon". How nice that you're allowed to go to movies
for adults.

Oh I've missed this one. I haven't understood first !
You accuse me to be a plagiarizer !

Is there no limit to your stupidity?

Also, learning a couple of simple rules about English punctuation will
take the edge off your blaring idiocy. I know you're too stupid to use
proper diction, grammar, and syntax, but punctuation is sooooo easy.

Yes, you're right !
I will do my best !
Happy ?

--
Lionel J. M. Chapuis
Unemployed Clown

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger scheduled
to begin on 9/20/03 per Mr. Wheeler - and the need to possibly provide
supportive documentary evidence that Mr. George M. Middius' daily
incitement to hatred, suicide, slandering, insults, murder is the real
guilty of Mr.Wheeler's grievances.)

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

Lionella la Salope ratches her IQ down even further.

That's from "Red Dragon". How nice that you're allowed to go to movies
for adults.

Oh I've missed this one. I haven't understood first !
You accuse me to be a plagiarizer !

Is there no limit to your stupidity?

Also, learning a couple of simple rules about English punctuation will
take the edge off your blaring idiocy. I know you're too stupid to use
proper diction, grammar, and syntax, but punctuation is sooooo easy.

Do you try to teach me ?
You'd better spend your time to learn a little bit more about audio !
....It could be helpful if you want to continue your discussion with
Trotsky ! ;-)

--
Lionel J. M. Chapuis
Unemployed Clown

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger scheduled
to begin on 9/20/03 per Mr. Wheeler - and the need to possibly provide
supportive documentary evidence that Mr. George M. Middius' daily
incitement to hatred, suicide, slandering, insults, murder is the real
guilty of Mr.Wheeler's grievances.)

Open letter to George M. Middius Lionel Audio Opinions 6 September 18th 03 08:19 PM
George M. Middius... Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 3 September 10th 03 09:56 AM
De :George M. Middius ([email protected]) Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 3 September 5th 03 03:36 PM
The truth about 'George M. Middius', YACA tor b Audio Opinions 2 August 22nd 03 02:30 PM
TheExtraordinary Stupidity of 'George Middius' Johnny Minor Audio Opinions 3 July 28th 03 03:07 PM