Blind Joni

Default My Weekly Reader - was Big f*ck up on SNL

Depends on what you think America deserves. I think
America deserves to be a nation amongst nations, leading quietly whilst
making inroads on freedoms across the planet because that's the thing to do.
Doesn't require force, unless it's force of conviction that's tempered with
compassion for circumstances, understanding for cultural differences and
knowledge that can be transferred to others so that they may know enough to
be able to enjoy the fruits of their labors.

Pertaining to waht you are saying here..I have heard a number of discussions of
the differences in culture between the US and some middle easter nation
states..and I have heard many times that force is all they react
to...negotiations haven't worked in the past. Any insight into this if it's
true?

If Japan doesn't like our
continued belligerence and arrogance, they can cut of 65% of our steel
because we don't have operational steel facilities anymore. Saudi Arabia
can become complacent about the cost of our oil and stave off many
industries, even as they say the love us.

Don't we technically protect these countries?
John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY