Default You'd think it couldn't get better, but it just may have! Randy's Stereo Fraud and...

Unsubstantiated, but I believe it!

Spoke to a nice lady who claims to be Randy Boggesses first wife. Which
normally shouldn't be a problem, cept he never got divorced from her. So now
he is a bigamist? In addition she says he beat her (no surprise there,
little men = pathetic actions) and that he would sleep with men then rip
them off. Yep she claims he is gay. Told me lots of juicy stories, I was
besides myself laughing.

What does this have to do with audio, well I think he is out there now
trying to start up his old ways and has convinced others to help. So just
keep it in mind...

Dave

--
-------------------------------------
SpamNet - I'm a SpamFighter, are you?

Robert Morein

"
wrote in message
Unsubstantiated, but I believe it!

Spoke to a nice lady who claims to be Randy Boggesses first wife. Which
normally shouldn't be a problem, cept he never got divorced from her. So

now
he is a bigamist? In addition she says he beat her (no surprise there,
little men = pathetic actions) and that he would sleep with men then rip
them off. Yep she claims he is gay. Told me lots of juicy stories, I was
besides myself laughing.

What does this have to do with audio, well I think he is out there now
trying to start up his old ways and has convinced others to help. So just
keep it in mind...

Dave

The recidivist criminal mind never stops machinating.

Another example of a dedicated scammer is Brian L. McCarty.

David Palmer

Unsubstantiated, but I believe it!

Spoke to a nice lady who claims to be Randy Boggesses first wife. Which
normally shouldn't be a problem, cept he never got divorced from her. So now
he is a bigamist? In addition she says he beat her (no surprise there,
little men = pathetic actions) and that he would sleep with men then rip
them off. Yep she claims he is gay. Told me lots of juicy stories, I was
besides myself laughing.

What does this have to do with audio, well I think he is out there now
trying to start up his old ways and has convinced others to help. So just
keep it in mind...

Dave

Randy I mean Patricia, oh well probably the same, says hi!
SNIP
hey dave sucked al davis dick latley.I heard you guys were cum buddies
and you did anal acts together.I guess fagggotts stay together you
should leave your wife and marry al.all I have to say is chicken ****s
like you belong together. mr.bad ass randall h boggess. by the way the h
is for hitler./

END

I guess he/she has no problem posing as a US Marshall either!
SNIP
i saw some of the things u posted and i dont really like the way u
talked about him and i saw some things about anti semetic remarks now
thats really ****ed up but do u think u are the king of the world or
something when u post **** about him i mean i dont aprove of ur messages
about mr.boggess. and right here im going to have to be truthful with u
i am a monitor for the united states marshall's and all of those slang
terms and cussing was used as a play off and i going to have to ask u to
take off ur unsatisfactory postings about Randall Boggess and i will
give u ten days to with draw the remarks because from what i was told by
other department members is that u nor Mr.Boggess is alowd to say
anything to or about each other so if the posting are not takin off
within ten days then im going to report this and will have a warrant
made out for ur arresst and we already know where u live Mr.palmer so it
wont be any biggy finding u.

Sincerely,
colonel Jackson andrews
of the united stated marshall's

END

Oh well, he is till out there waiting to take someones money. Did I tell
all that his first wife said at 25 he didn't even have a drivers license?

Pretty pathetic huh.

keywords: Randy, Randall, Pat, Patricia, Boggess, Hart, Anne, Tim Fields,
John Daniels,
Randy's Stereo Outlet, St. Albans West Virginia, 25177,
(304)
722-6363, (304) 727-6574, (304) 610-8620, 14 SWANS CT ST. ALBANS, WEST
VIRGINIA 25177,
, ,
,
, , ,
,
, ,
usoldit.com, randysstereoutlet.com, boggstube, randys_stereo_outlet,
too_have_fun_shop, rareblood, hifinutz13, oldtubesneverdie,
alexthesoundbug, sticks, powerfreak, Playgamesforlife, Showbizz, Sae2250,
Tube1, randys stereo outlet, anne hart, audiowhizz, ak47, showbizz, fraud,
BLOOD FOR BLOOD.
David Palmer

dear dave you are a moron that is yellow up your back got something to
say.well say it to my face chicken **** you name the place and time but
you are a coward.my mother is dead so dont talk about my mother you
****in pathetic fag.why wont you call me also chicken **** bastaed i am
still laughing because jill did not get you what you wanted hell phil
chang got more money than anyone he got 11000.00 you got **** you
faggott.please tell mrs.paula my wife will deal with her if she ever
sees her.new jersey is famous for the home of uptown fags like you .dont
email dave come and knock on my door like a real man which you are not.
mr.hitler boggess

hey dave have you ****ed paula yet or cant you get it up.has al gotten
jealous maybe you and paula and al and your wife should have an
orgy.wait i forgott you are gay????.you are a drag queen and paula is a
whore.later hitler.

New email:
stewart little
tony bowles

Patricia Boggess

wrote:
Unsubstantiated, but I believe it!

Spoke to a nice lady who claims to be Randy Boggesses first wife. Which
normally shouldn't be a problem, cept he never got divorced from her. So now
he is a bigamist? In addition she says he beat her (no surprise there,
little men = pathetic actions) and that he would sleep with men then rip
them off. Yep she claims he is gay. Told me lots of juicy stories, I was
besides myself laughing.

What does this have to do with audio, well I think he is out there now
trying to start up his old ways and has convinced others to help. So just
keep it in mind...

Dave

David Palmer

David Palmer wrote:

Now let me get this traight. He paid the money, got banged up in the
newspapers and court and thinks I lost? Stupid pathetic moron.