Posted to rec.audio.misc

Default what was that open audio wave site..

I happened on a cool site with an open audio library (waves) and an
active forum but I lost the link. I remember it had pictures of the
sounds waves and I think there was a bar on the right with the latest
uploads. Do you know the link to this site ?

Posted to rec.audio.misc

OK, don't worry I found it, lol

==================================

And what is it ?

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

a url.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Buzz

a écrit dans le message de news:

OK, don't worry I found it, lol

==================================

And what is it ?

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

a url.

==========================

What URL ?

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

Posted to rec.audio.misc

==========================

What URL ?

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

I sent you an email but it got bounced.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Buzz

a écrit dans le message de news:
==========================

What URL ?

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

I sent you an email but it got bounced.

===============================

It seems that over here, Talktalk has a bad reputation !

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

Posted to rec.audio.misc

I sent you an email but it got bounced.

===============================

It seems that over here, Talktalk has a bad reputation !

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

ok, probably with justification.
freesound project.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Buzz

a écrit dans le message de news:

I sent you an email but it got bounced.

===============================

It seems that over here, Talktalk has a bad reputation !

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

ok, probably with justification.