Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default If Vinylsnatch and ****ter were less doofusish....

It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:
*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

You do make a good straight man, Bratzi. It's really too bad that you
don't realize it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 21, 5:47*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

You do make a good straight man, Bratzi. It's really too bad that you
don't realize it.

You make a second rate Jerry Lewis to my Dean Martin.

And Jerry's such a miserable assholish arrogant jerk even a second
rate imitation comes off pretty bad.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

You do make a good straight man, Bratzi. It's really too bad that you
don't realize it.

*You make a second rate Jerry Lewis to my Dean Martin.

And Jerry's such a miserable assholish arrogant jerk even a second
rate imitation comes off pretty bad.

So, Mr. Lewis was nailing MM.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:
*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

You do make a good straight man, Bratzi. It's really too bad that you
don't realize it.

*You make a second rate Jerry Lewis to my Dean Martin.

And Jerry's such a miserable assholish arrogant jerk even a second
rate imitation comes off pretty bad.

You're not that kind of straight man, Bratzi. You're the dumb one who
never gets the joke.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:
On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.

*I wonder if Marc's "special needs" kid knows how he likes to use
false claims of disability as an insult?

Let me apologize for Marc to any autistic persons or parents/relatives
of an autistic person.

Phillips really doesn't know what a crass ass he is.

Once again YOUR disability has let you down. My problem isn't that you
and Bret are autistic. It's that you two fail to admit it, and
perfectly reasonable people get sucked into arguments with you without
being properly informed about your condition. That's very dishonest.

Wow...you ****ed up again, Scott. Amazing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 11:01*am, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 8:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.

*I wonder if Marc's "special needs" kid knows how he likes to use
false claims of disability as an insult?
Let me apologize for Marc to any autistic persons or parents/relatives
of an autistic person.

Phillips really doesn't know what a crass ass he is.

Once again YOUR disability has let you down.

* You should stop embarrassing yourself.

You should stop being a last word freak. When you're beaten, just walk
away. Don't say something stupid and vague like "you should stop
embarrassing yourself." You're the one who's embarrassing...you've
wasted the time of so many people here by engaging them in nonsensical
arguments and not revealing that you're autistic. You should come with
a warning label: I AM AUTISTIC, SO I CANNOT RESPOND TO IRONY,
SUBTLETY, SARCASM, WORDPLAY, HUMOR OR EMOTION. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:
On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.

*I wonder if Marc's "special needs" kid knows how he likes to use
false claims of disability as an insult?
Let me apologize for Marc to any autistic persons or parents/relatives
of an autistic person.

Phillips really doesn't know what a crass ass he is.

Once again YOUR disability has let you down. My problem isn't that you
and Bret are autistic. It's that you two fail to admit it, and
perfectly reasonable people get sucked into arguments with you without
being properly informed about your condition. That's very dishonest.

Wow...you ****ed up again, Scott. Amazing.

Who's really crazy, us or you?

If you really were sane and really believed either or both of us
insane, you'd simply killfile us and move on.

That's how sane people deal with insane people on Usenet.

Anyone with sense knows that you don't argue with crazy people. That
makes you crazier than they are. They don't know better, you
supposedly do.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:
On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.

*I wonder if Marc's "special needs" kid knows how he likes to use
false claims of disability as an insult?
Let me apologize for Marc to any autistic persons or parents/relatives
of an autistic person.

Phillips really doesn't know what a crass ass he is.

Once again YOUR disability has let you down. My problem isn't that you
and Bret are autistic. It's that you two fail to admit it, and
perfectly reasonable people get sucked into arguments with you without
being properly informed about your condition. That's very dishonest.

Wow...you ****ed up again, Scott. Amazing.

*Who's really crazy, us or you?

Neither.

*If you really were sane and really believed either or both of us
insane, you'd simply killfile us and move on.

I don't think either of you are insane. I think you are two autistic
people who, like many other autistic people, are attracted to Usenet
because you don't have to admit you're autistic to participate. In
real life, most people can talk to autistic people and figure out
pretty quickly that something's amiss. For instance, I met Scott in
person a few times, and he has this way of pontificating about some
arcane point while looking off into space as if he forgets that other
people are around. he also has a problem with eye contact, which is
common among people with Aspergers. And whenever Art and I would be
making jokes and laughing, Scott would merely sit there, stone-faced.

*That's how sane people deal with insane people on Usenet.

Not really. For instance, Arny was crazy and probably suffered from at
least two serious personality disorders. Some people ignored him, some
people taunted him but I think most "sane" people wanted him to leave
and expressed their desire for him to do that. You see. when there's a
crazy person in the room, some sane people ignore them, and others try
to do something about it. In other words, there is more than one
"sane" response to a crazy person. Your insistence that there's only
one is wrong...and just plain dumb.

*Anyone with sense knows that you don't argue with crazy people. That
makes you crazier than they are. They don't know better, you
supposedly do.

Unless, of course, a crazy person starts to deface, destroy or damage.
Then it's time to step in and take them out.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 8:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

Scott is not autistic, it is the farthest thing from the truth,
so you should get off that schtick, and if you still want to
be critical of him, "at least" move on to playing off of something
more realistic,
not like there aren't any other of his foibles to play off of.
"At least" when Scott vamps on you, it is more reality based,
though he hasn't the creative mind i find in you.
A good writer like you ought to be able to do better!

Just some constructive criticism, to keep the entertainment
value of this group on a consistently high plane.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 12:19*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

i like to poke sharp needles in crazy people like you.
Not all crazy people are harmless
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 12:45*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

I like the sound analog and tube audio.
It's great not being shouted down by some asshole for saying that.
good riddance to Arny
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 8:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

Someone told me a few years ago that Scott had Aspergers. Scott
himself has not denied this. His posting behaviors support this, as
confirmed by two behavior therapists. Since I have spent the last few
years working as an advocate for special needs children, I can tell
you that Scott's behaviors both in person and online are well within
the parameters of ASD. A normal person doesn't spam discussion groups
with OT political posts and then duck out when outmatched and
outsmarted.

At the same time, he felt it necessary to make fun of my "special
needs" child on several occasions while suffering from the same
disorder. If he was honest and forthcoming about all of this, there
wouldn't be a problem. But Scott is a tremendous hypocrite, one of the
more flagrant I've ever seen.

And I take exception to your comment that Scott's "vamps" are more
"reality-based" when he has consistently lied about me and my family
on countless occasions. If you think I'm the bad guy here, remember
that Scott always struck first. I ignored him on RAO for many years
while people were emailing me saying, "How can you be friends with
this idiot?" I didn't turn on him until he started saying I was an
audio fraud, or he started talking about my family and personal life.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 1:15*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On May 22, 12:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

good riddance to Arny- Hide quoted text -

Well, that's what Bratzi just did to Shhh! for asking a perfectly
reasonable question. He called him an idiot and an imbecile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 12:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

"at least" Bratzi didn't invalidate his right to having an opinion
without succumbing to an eye gouging.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:
On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.

*I wonder if Marc's "special needs" kid knows how he likes to use
false claims of disability as an insult?

Let me apologize for Marc to any autistic persons or parents/relatives
of an autistic person.

Phillips really doesn't know what a crass ass he is.

Ah, I see you're here to join the audio discussions.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 5:34*pm, ScottW wrote:

*You really felt "shouted down" by Arny on usenet? *I find that odd.
*I don't find ignoring people who deserve being ignored that big a
problem.
*RAO with it's current crop of charade usenet cops is pretty dull.

Here for the polite conversation about audio, I see.

LoL. Once a hypocrite, always a hypocrite. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 4:29*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 11:23*am, Boon wrote:

Someone told me a few years ago that Scott had Aspergers. Scott
himself has not denied this.

* Thus is the fantasy world of Phillips formed.

If it isn't true, why are you so clueless and why do you lack self-
awareness?

I'd take the out that's been offered. At least you'd have an excuse.
LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:
On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

Well, "sane" people don't make things up like you do. I personally
don't think either of you is "insane".

I think you're twisted but then again I don't tolerate racism very
well. I think 2pid is a hypocrite and I don't tolerate hypocrisy very
well either.

The real nugget is that you're both dumber than a concrete highway and
about as interesting to discuss things with.

Concrete is sometimes used to pave roads although asphalt is far more
common. If the drainage isn't done properly...

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 12:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

It isn't that Bratzi doesn't want to, it's just that he hasn't gotten
to any of the Mengele books in his personal library yet.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 5:34*pm, ScottW wrote:

*RAO with it's current crop of charade usenet cops is pretty dull.

Whatever a "crop of charade usenet (sic) cops" is.

Anyway, yeah, audio is (or was, before your unfortunate reappearance)
getting discussed again.

WTF is up with that? How boring!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 6:34*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 11:15*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On May 22, 12:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

Arny shouted down anyone with a differing opinion, trying' to
invalidate such opinions
by demanding DBT's, so he turned the subject of every discussion not a
DBT tirade.
When was the last time your eyes were gouged.
Better yet, when was the FIRST time.
HAve your empty eye sockets lost their virginity yet?

*I don't find ignoring people who deserve being ignored that big a
problem.
*RAO with it's current crop of charade usenet cops is pretty dull.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 11:22*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

When was the last time your eyes were gouged.
Better yet, when was the FIRST time.
HAve your empty eye sockets lost their virginity yet?

Surely you jest. 2pid merely mocks those that don't do DBTs and
demands that others do them.

As for 2pid, he buys his gear off reviews and sighted listening and
spec sheets and what appeals to him just like the rest of us do.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On May 22, 11:15*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

The real nugget is that you're both dumber than a concrete highway and
about as interesting to discuss things with.

Concrete is sometimes used to pave roads although asphalt is far more
common. If the drainage isn't done properly...

LOL!

the bar isn't that low.
http://www.californiaconnected.org/tv/archives/74

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On May 23, 12:28*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 22, 11:22*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

When was the last time your eyes were gouged.
Better yet, when was the FIRST time.
HAve your empty eye sockets lost their virginity yet?

Surely you jest. 2pid merely mocks those that don't do DBTs and
demands that others do them.

As for 2pid, he buys his gear off reviews and sighted listening and
spec sheets and what appeals to him just like the rest of us do.

more specifically, he places great stock in what he subjectively
thinks an "objective" DBT would show, if he were ever to participate
in one.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

The real nugget is that you're both dumber than a concrete highway and
about as interesting to discuss things with.

Concrete is sometimes used to pave roads although asphalt is far more
common. If the drainage isn't done properly...

LOL!

the bar isn't that low.http://www.californiaconnected.org/tv/archives/74

They know 2pid:

Their premise is bold: cars and roads are smart and safe, while
drivers are risky and not so bright.

2pid apparently took out a couiple of cars recently.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

I like the sound analog and tube audio.
It's great not being shouted down by some asshole for saying that.
good riddance to Arny

*You really felt "shouted down" by Arny on usenet? *I find that odd..

Arny shouted down anyone with a differing opinion, trying' to
invalidate such opinions
by demanding DBT's, so he turned the subject of every discussion not a
DBT tirade.

I had no problem dealing with Arny. He was fun to argue with because
he had some legitimate technical background. He wrote several articles
for DCHA in the TAA salad days before his DBT fetish caused a breakup.
DCHA privately thought (as best I could determine) that the DBT people
were technically right but that DBT was church-wrecking theology-and
DCHA was a churchman by training and career. Tactically I agreed with
this decision then and now.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 22, 12:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

Arny shouted down

*If you think anyone can "shout down" anyone on RAO,
it only tells me you hold the readers of this group in pretty low
regard.

anyone with a differing opinion, trying' to
invalidate such opinions

*such is the nature of most debates on differing opinions.

by demanding DBT's, so he turned the subject of every discussion not a
DBT tirade.

*Which then spun into a decade long string of anti-Arny tirade on
pretty disgusting levels.

*The funny part of your argument is this....Arny won't argue that many
high (relative to SS)
distortion tube based systems aren't audibly different than most SS
systems.
He won't argue that most analog sources and especially vinyl sources
aren't audibly different
than digital sources.....so your premise of liking the sound of tubes
and analog as a personal
preference isn't something Arny would try to refute with DBTs.

So I find your premise that your preference was invalidated with
demands of DBTs at odds with the facts.

This is a lie. Anybody who said they thought tubes or vinyl sounded
better than SS or CD was immediately hooted down.

Any time that turntables or tubes were discussed GOIA would jump in
with distortion statistics and other irrelevant claptrap.
..
When was the last time your eyes were gouged.
Better yet, when was the FIRST time.
HAve your empty eye sockets lost their virginity yet?

I don't feel the need to prove anything to myself
or the need to overcome personal bias with DBTs.

Ah, a 'superior model' human! LoL.

What a load of ****. LoL.

But when some audiophool wants to spout some BS...
I'm not going to object to calls for some evidence either.

"My Orions are more accurate." -- 2pid

Prove it, dimbulb. Prove that you prefer the Orions blind versus
another, cheaper pair. LoL.

The only other option is to for you to stop being a hypocrite but we
won't ask the impossible of you. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 23, 1:48*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 11:31*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

So I find your premise that your preference was invalidated with
demands of DBTs at odds with the facts.

This is a lie. Anybody who said they thought tubes or vinyl sounded
better than SS or CD was immediately hooted down.

(snip of shhtards best owl imitation which follows)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 22, 11:22*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

When was the last time your eyes were gouged.
Better yet, when was the FIRST time.
HAve your empty eye sockets lost their virginity yet?

Surely you jest. 2pid merely mocks those that don't do DBTs and
demands that others do them.

As for 2pid, he buys his gear off reviews and sighted listening and
spec sheets and what appeals to him just like the rest of us do.

more specifically, he places great stock in what he subjectively
thinks an "objective" DBT would show, if he were ever to participate
in one.

Why would you bother to "shout down" my true opinions on this
subject?

Exactly what do you think I think a DBT will show for example
if we put one of your buzzing citation 2s up against my preamp?

There are times when your DBT phobia drives you to make some
ridiculously false statements about my position.
That insanity mirrors Arny's.

I've posted a challenge for you, wormboy.

You should read it before you slink off...again. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 2:29*pm, ScottW wrote:

Exactly what do you think I think a DBT will show for example
if we put one of your buzzing citation 2s up against my preamp?

Would a DBT show that your Orions are "more accurate" than another
speaker as you claimed?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 8:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

No, not really. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a long, long
time. But your symptoms are way too obvious to ignore.

But hey, I'm trying to give you an out here, and you won't take it.
You'd rather be known as a really dumb asshole.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 5:53*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 22, 4:29*pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 22, 11:23*am, Boon wrote:
Someone told me a few years ago that Scott had Aspergers. Scott
himself has not denied this.

* Thus is the fantasy world of Phillips formed.

If it isn't true, why are you so clueless and why do you lack self-
awareness?

I'd take the out that's been offered. At least you'd have an excuse.
LoL.

Read my mind. Sorry to repeat what you said.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 2:15*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 9:22*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

I like the sound analog and tube audio.
It's great not being shouted down by some asshole for saying that.
good riddance to Arny

*You really felt "shouted down" by Arny on usenet? *I find that odd.

Arny shouted down

*If you think anyone can "shout down" anyone on RAO,
it only tells me you hold the readers of this group in pretty low
regard.

he certainly did, he hijacked discussions by cinstantly
'interjecting the irrelevant issue of dbt's

anyone with a differing opinion, trying' to
invalidate such opinions

*such is the nature of most debates on differing opinions.

civilized and respectful people respect other peoples
rights to hold differeig opionions, as arny did not

by demanding DBT's, so he turned the subject of every discussion not a
DBT tirade.

*Which then spun into a decade long string of anti-Arny tirade on
pretty disgusting levels.

which began with arny's false accusations regarding kp.

*The funny part of your argument is this....Arny won't argue that many
high (relative to SS)
distortion tube based systems aren't audibly different than most SS
systems.
He won't argue that most analog sources and especially vinyl sources
aren't audibly different
than digital sources.....so your premise of liking the sound of tubes
and analog as a personal
preference isn't something Arny would try to refute with DBTs.

So I find your premise that your preference was invalidated with
demands of DBTs at odds with the facts.

no, as many discussions were comparative between items within
the same class.

When was the last time your eyes were gouged.
Better yet, when was the FIRST time.
HAve your empty eye sockets lost their virginity yet?

I don't feel the need to prove anything to myself
or the need to overcome personal bias with DBTs.
But when some audiophool wants to spout some BS...
I'm not going to object to calls for some evidence either.

evidence?
its opinion and matter of taste.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

i was nice enough to send you, at my expense, one of my tube preamps
form my collection, across country by parcel post, for you to use on
an
indefinite basis. the last time i used it, it did not
buzz or hum. I think it is rude of you to ridicule me for
the fact that when it got to your house, something
had happened during shipping.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

And so it begins...Scott stabbing another friend in the back.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 12:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 11:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On May 22, 10:52*am, Boon wrote:

On May 22, 9:47*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

Well, the evidence would be the fact that your systems always sound
terrible, and mine didn't. And if there were combinations that didn't
quite work, it was always equipment I had in for review, and not my
actual reference systems.

The Orions probably make your system sound better than ever before,
but the simple truth is that you don't have the equipment to bring out
the best of the Orions. An old Yamaha preamp, a pair of Quad ESLs set
on unstable wooden stools and of course your POS Mitsubishi TT...the
evidence is overwhleming that you are unable to assemble a nice-
sounding system. Of course you hide behind specs and engineering, but
it still lets you down.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 22, 12:45*pm, Boon wrote:

[...]