The Devil

Default Question about Jupiter

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:09:54 GMT, MiNE 109
wrote:

If irony killed, we'd all...

I'm not ironic.

Now that was ironic.

--
td
Arny Krueger

"The Devil" wrote in message
newsi38ovk78v7ufqtkrhqfmeci629kouoe34@rdmzrnewst xt.nz
On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:47:52 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

We

How many times until you learn, paedo? I might skim-read one in twenty
of your posts. Don't bother talking to me. I don't read what you
write.

Do you seriously think that I write replies to your posts just for you to
read, Graham?

Hey boys, we've got another one that just fell off the turnip truck!

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:27:03 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:00:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:17:49 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
om

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve
the pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check
arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh
to Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

Yes, it means that I don't jump when you say jump. Also, you might
want to keep reading.

Non-performance and promise of future non-performance on a
critical is point noted. I'll let people reach whatever
conclusions they want to.

Yes, let us. I doubt that even guys like Joe or Mike think that I
didn't have the speakers in hand (or *still* have the speakers in
hand for that matter).

End of discussion - plenty of evidence that there were never any
speakers.

No evidence of the contrary of course.

Just dismissal and massive obfuscation every time the issue is
raised.

And fixating on a "UPS tracking number from Singh to Weil" is rather
stupid for two reasons.

One reason is the fact, clearly stated on RAO that the speakers
weren't shipped from Singh, but from someone else (in California)
who had them for evaluation. Soooo, failure to read duly noted.

Weil's inability to comprehend the concept of reasonable answer with
explanation, duly noted.

I'll leave the other reason up to the dullest knife in the drawer to
figure out for himself. I've got a week or two to kill...

Arnold is the only mouse that I know of who thinks he's a cat. Of
course, it keeps him off the street and out of harm's way, so i
suppose there's an upside to it.

Continued posturing, name-calling and obfuscation duly noted.

Yes, and I wish you'd stop it.

Obfuscation.

You can't even ask a diret question, can you?

I don't know what a "diret" question might be.

It's that ole debating trade technique at work.

See where your dominatrix act got you, Singh? Singh ponied up the true facts
and made you look like an even bigger idiot than you already had made of
yourself.

At least it keeps you off the streets and out of unsuspecting dentists'

offices.

Whatever that means.

trotsky

The Devil wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:40:24 GMT, trotsky wrote:

The Devil wrote:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:40:51 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Not good enough. Have you or have you not been treated for alcoholism?

ROTFLMAO!

My God, man.

So you're not going to answer the question? Have you been "on the
wagon"? What were the circumstances?

This is the court of public opinion, and I'm calling your credibility
into question. Take as much time as you need to answer.

It took a second or two. For one, it's a really stupid question that
has nothing to do with either you or your speaker scam.

It looks like I've hit home again. Man, the words "the court of public
opinion" must've burned through your brain like a magnifying glass
through an ant. (Now that's an apt analogy!) This is your big chance,
Dev: clearly you want people to believe you are credible, and you refuse
to expound on that. What's the problem, buddy?

Is it just me, or does this make no sense at all?

You mean you don't want credibility? You're certainly on the right track!

dave weil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:00:32 GMT, trotsky wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:22:16 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.

That's because he's a submissive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

You and Middius must have more of a relationship than I thought.

I doubt it. You actually have more of a relationship with him than I
do, since money has actually changed hands between you.

Arnold says jump and you say, "How high"? That's pretty submissive...

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

Arnold says jump and you say, "How high"? That's pretty submissive...

Nahh, it's just that Singh finally figured out that one way to make me drop
an issue is to give me a believable answer.

OTOH Weil, you want to play dominatrix to the bitter end. So be it!

dave weil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:31:52 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
nk.net

Arny Krueger wrote:

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

Burbank? Is that where the speakers are now? Dang - I live ten
minutes from there.

No, that's where they came from.

Oh. Humm - that means I can go look at them if he starts selling
them on consignment/etc - because he'll go to a local audio store
or two first. It would actually be interesting to hear them.

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre
speakers in the least. They do FAR more things right than they do
wrong. And that puts them ahead of many commercial designs.
dave weil

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:51:46 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

It's that ole debating trade technique at work.

See where your dominatrix act got you, Singh? Singh ponied up the true facts
and made you look like an even bigger idiot than you already had made of
yourself.

Terminally confused again, I see.
dave weil

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:47:58 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

Arnold says jump and you say, "How high"? That's pretty submissive...

Nahh, it's just that Singh finally figured out that one way to make me drop
an issue is to give me a believable answer.

OTOH Weil, you want to play dominatrix to the bitter end. So be it!

You seem fixated on sexual dominance and submission. Is this a clue to
your personality? Because, submission has more than just sexual
connotations, you know. Or maybe youdon't.

Thanks for the window into your soul.

BTW, I'm surprised that you accepted the tracking numbers of proof
that speakers were sent to me. Normally, you'd whine about the fact
that there doesn't seem to be a product description. Heck, he could
have sent me 60 lbs of refrigerator magnets.

Good boy, Arnold. Sit.
Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:31:52 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in
message nk.net

Arny Krueger wrote:

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

Burbank? Is that where the speakers are now? Dang - I live ten
minutes from there.

No, that's where they came from.

Oh. Humm - that means I can go look at them if he starts selling
them on consignment/etc - because he'll go to a local audio store
or two first. It would actually be interesting to hear them.

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre
speakers in the least.

That would depend on whether one's baseline is say Klipsch Cornwalls or
something a little more modern...

They do FAR more things right than they do wrong.

In the opinion of someone seems to who think that Klipsch Cornwalls are a
SOTA speaker...

And that puts them ahead of many commercial designs.

I don't doubt that, there's some real crap out there. But most of it sells
for less than $300 a pair.

ScottW

dave weil wrote in message . ..

If I thought that you *really* believed that
there was no speaker shopped to me, I might be willing to provide the
info.

Trots,
Were really shopping your speakers to Weil? Is this some new marketing concept?

ScottW
ScottW

wrote:

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.

That's because he's a submissive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Now you're gonna have all the crazy's dropping by your house, Dave
since Trots as good as published a link to your address.
Nice unauthorized disclosure of personal info there Trots. You let
Kreuger play you.

What were the speakers doing in Burbank?

ScottW
dave weil

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:10:35 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

That would depend on whether one's baseline is say Klipsch Cornwalls or
something a little more modern...

You mean like the speakers that you own from the last millenium?

I'm just surprised to find you bashing Klipsches, especially
time-proven designs like the Cornwalls.

The proof of their value is far more documented than, say, an
anonymous pair of Boston Acoustics speakers that rest in one of your
listening rooms.

If you choose not to like horn systems, that's fine. But to see you
turn on one of the true pioneers of audio is pretty out of character.
It just shows how petty you can be when the onlyreason you're trashing
these speakers is because *I* happen to own a pair.
dave weil

wrote:

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.

That's because he's a submissive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Now you're gonna have all the crazy's dropping by your house, Dave
since Trots as good as published a link to your address.

Well, they've always been able to figure that out simply by looking up
my name in a people search. I've never hidden my identity, place of
residence, etc. I have a listed phone number and everything. That has
never stopped Mr. Krueger from claiming all sorts of things about my
veracity though. That's his stock-in-trade.

I *still* believe that this was his intent from the beginning - that
he didn't really believe that the speakers were fictional. He can deny
it 'till the cows come home...

Nice unauthorized disclosure of personal info there Trots. You let
Kreuger play you.

Well, that's true. I think it was wrong for him to post that
information. But it doesn't really bother me all that much. I can take
care of myself, and, unlike some of the cowards in this group, I'd be
happy to debate anyone on my front porch face to face.

Still, he should apologize because I never authorized him to release
any personal information about me. I forgive him though, because he's
apparently not able to think that far ahead.

What were the speakers doing in Burbank?

Haven't you been paying attention.

The Devil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:51:31 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre

Ah, ah, now. I didn't say that. I said the drivers are pretty
mediocre, which they are. I have no opinion about how the speakers
sound. I cannot know that, of course, without hearing them. I may just
buy the drivers and crossover from Madisound and make a pair to find
out.

Part of what I find interesting is how much Greg is expecting people
to pay to have him put a Madisound kit together for them. All of the
qualities Greg says must inhabit a speaker to meet his world-class
performance benchmark . . . well? How did he design the speakers to
posses those qualities? According to Greg, it was just a matter of
doing a week's worth of research, settling on some relatively unknown
drivers just because people won't be familiar with them (feeeel the
buuuuzzzzzz), calling Madisound and asking them for a crossover
schematic, getting the polarity right on the tweeters, and then
fiddling around with the stuffing until he could feel some air
movement around the bass port. Oh, and no neoprene gasket, natch.

What a load of bull****. It's a total con. He hasn't designed
anything. There is no Gregness in these speakers. I bet he doesn't
even have the first idea how they work.

speakers in the least. They do FAR more things right than they do
wrong. And that puts them ahead of many commercial designs.

Maybe. Potential customers will be glad to know they can buy all the
parts from Madisound and have a decent cabinet made all for a fraction
of the cost Greg is charging. It will be their own judgement call of
course whether doing ten minutes soldering and sticking a few drivers
in a box is worth a grand to them.

--
td
Donky

rfgf
"The Devil" schreef in bericht
news:ks18ov0joe598jgnkhe0df4gt0eim0sqhq@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...

The Devil wrote:
[...]

MiNE 109

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre
speakers in the least.

That would depend on whether one's baseline is say Klipsch Cornwalls or
something a little more modern...

Dev, remind me: why do they call Quad ESLs "63s"?

Stephen
Max Holubitsky

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre
speakers in the least.

That would depend on whether one's baseline is say Klipsch Cornwalls or
something a little more modern...

Dev, remind me: why do they call Quad ESLs "63s"?

Stephen

Development of that model started in 1963
the original one is called the 57, because it came out in 1957
Max

MiNE 109

In article , Max Holubitsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre
speakers in the least.

That would depend on whether one's baseline is say Klipsch Cornwalls or
something a little more modern...

Dev, remind me: why do they call Quad ESLs "63s"?

Development of that model started in 1963
the original one is called the 57, because it came out in 1957

State of the art for midrange is arguably 45 years old, then. I guess
modernity isn't the only standard.

Stephen
The Devil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:21:36 GMT, MiNE 109
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre
speakers in the least.

That would depend on whether one's baseline is say Klipsch Cornwalls or
something a little more modern...

Dev, remind me: why do they call Quad ESLs "63s"?

Oooh, lemme guess, lemme guess. Is it some secret measure of how good
they sound? Could there be a Mother****ing 63 and a Stainless Steel 63
and an Effete 63 for girlie music? What about a Toilet Paper 63 for
test tones?

--
td
MiNe 109

wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre
speakers in the least.

That would depend on whether one's baseline is say Klipsch Cornwalls or
something a little more modern...

Dev, remind me: why do they call Quad ESLs "63s"?

Oooh, lemme guess, lemme guess. Is it some secret measure of how good
they sound? Could there be a Mother****ing 63 and a Stainless Steel 63
and an Effete 63 for girlie music? What about a Toilet Paper 63 for
test tones?

Oh, like Heinz 57 varieties, except it's 63, unless you have Quad 57s.

Stephen
The Devil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:10:31 GMT, MiNe 109
wrote:

Oooh, lemme guess, lemme guess. Is it some secret measure of how good
they sound? Could there be a Mother****ing 63 and a Stainless Steel 63
and an Effete 63 for girlie music? What about a Toilet Paper 63 for
test tones?

Oh, like Heinz 57 varieties, except it's 63, unless you have Quad 57s.

Any minute now we're going to be accused of being gay.

Where's my dentist when I need him . . .

--
td
MiNE 109

wrote:

Oooh, lemme guess, lemme guess. Is it some secret measure of how good
they sound? Could there be a Mother****ing 63 and a Stainless Steel 63
and an Effete 63 for girlie music? What about a Toilet Paper 63 for
test tones?

Oh, like Heinz 57 varieties, except it's 63, unless you have Quad 57s.

Any minute now we're going to be accused of being gay.

Or being a geek:

http://www.themightygeek.com/mtarchives/000130.php

Where's my dentist when I need him . . .

Dentist or Dentist 2?

http://members.fortunecity.com/roogu...r/dentist2.htm

Stephen

trotsky

wrote:

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.

That's because he's a submissive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

You and Middius must have more of a relationship than I thought.

I doubt it. You actually have more of a relationship with him than I
do, since money has actually changed hands between you.

Arnold says jump and you say, "How high"? That's pretty submissive...

Yeah, that's believable: I'm at Arny's beck and call all the time. Are
you grounded in reality on any topic, dave?

trotsky

wrote:

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important to
hear them before commenting on them. Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre

Ah, ah, now. I didn't say that. I said the drivers are pretty
mediocre, which they are.

You're talking out of your arse, Dev. (What new?) Can you give us a
ranking of some of the "really good" drivers? There's a dear. Don't
forget to take "Xmax" into account!

I have no opinion about how the speakers
sound. I cannot know that, of course, without hearing them. I may just
buy the drivers and crossover from Madisound and make a pair to find
out.

Why not? You've been stealing my intellectual property for years.

Part of what I find interesting is how much Greg is expecting people
to pay to have him put a Madisound kit together for them. All of the
qualities Greg says must inhabit a speaker to meet his world-class
performance benchmark . . . well? How did he design the speakers to
posses those qualities? According to Greg, it was just a matter of
doing a week's worth of research, settling on some relatively unknown
drivers just because people won't be familiar with them (feeeel the
buuuuzzzzzz), calling Madisound and asking them for a crossover
schematic, getting the polarity right on the tweeters, and then
fiddling around with the stuffing until he could feel some air
movement around the bass port. Oh, and no neoprene gasket, natch.

Dev, you're starting to sound desperate, just because dave weil wouldn't
propagate the lie you were complicit in. Like a puppet on a string,
really. Does Jiminy Cricket do a good job controlling those strings?

What a load of bull****. It's a total con. He hasn't designed
anything. There is no Gregness in these speakers. I bet he doesn't
even have the first idea how they work.

You're not making sense, Dev: are you saying every product on the market
has to have specific design work done by the owner of the company to not
be a con? Did you hear that Trump Tower WASN'T designed by Donald
Trump? The horror! Thanks of the laugh, anyway.

speakers in the least. They do FAR more things right than they do
wrong. And that puts them ahead of many commercial designs.

Maybe. Potential customers will be glad to know they can buy all the
parts from Madisound and have a decent cabinet made all for a fraction
of the cost Greg is charging. It will be their own judgement call of
course whether doing ten minutes soldering and sticking a few drivers
in a box is worth a grand to them.

Right, which compares to the work that you do how, exactly? Oh, that's
right, you lack the necessary ******** to have an actual identity.

George M. Middius

trotsky said:

You've been stealing my intellectual property for years.

Shouldn't that be "my mother****ing intellectual property"?

The Devil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:08:29 GMT, trotsky wrote:

You're

I wasn't talking to you, Looper.

--
td

George M. Middius

dave weil said:

dave, can you tell me how you determine someone's address from Fedex
tracking no.'s? TIA.

Yes, after you track it, you click on signature proof and then click
on continue. On that page you'll find the delivery address.

You're welcome.

Let's hope those instructions are too complex for Krooger. It says
"Signature Service Not Requested". More fodder for Mr. ****'s
"debating trade" games.

Unless your secret identity is "METCUSTOMER", of course.....

Lionel

trotsky wrote:

Why not? You've been stealing my intellectual property for years.

I don't know who you are accusing here but if it's true I'm sure that he
has many remorses... ;-)

dave weil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:42:07 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote:

dave weil said:

dave, can you tell me how you determine someone's address from Fedex
tracking no.'s? TIA.

Yes, after you track it, you click on signature proof and then click
on continue. On that page you'll find the delivery address.

You're welcome.

Let's hope those instructions are too complex for Krooger. It says
"Signature Service Not Requested". More fodder for Mr. ****'s
"debating trade" games.

Unless your secret identity is "METCUSTOMER", of course.....

Well, there's *that* too. Why he's not screaming that the FedEx
software is in cahoots with the Grand Conspiracy is a mystery.

Maybe he thinks it's just lying to him.

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

trotsky said:

You've been stealing my intellectual property for years.

Shouldn't that be "my mother****ing intellectual property"?

The theft of Singh's intellectual property has been officially recognized by
the US Armed Forces. It can be found under Job Descriptions for Latrine Duty.

Bruce J. Richman

ScottW

wrote:

Oh. Humm - that means I can go look at them if he starts

selling
them on consignment/etc - because he'll go to a local audio

store
or two first. It would actually be interesting to hear them.

It *is* interesting to hear them. I think it's rather important

hear them before commenting on them.

Normally, I would agree. But since Trots doesn't think it is
important, why should anybody else?
He has a history of doing just that.
His marketing plan is to get people to buy them based upon a web
page.

Because, despite what Arnold and
Mike have said (and yes, even the Devil), they ARE NOT mediocre
speakers in the least. They do FAR more things right than they

do
wrong. And that puts them ahead of many commercial designs.

Name some comparably priced speakers currently on the market
that you think are inferior to the Jupiters, please.

ScottW

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual
challenges far better than Weil.

That's because he's a submissive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

You and Middius must have more of a relationship than I thought.

I doubt it. You actually have more of a relationship with him than I
do, since money has actually changed hands between you.

Arnold says jump and you say, "How high"? That's pretty submissive...

Yeah, that's believable: I'm at Arny's beck and call all the time.

Indeed. It seems like Weil is trying to move ahead in RAO's race to total
insanity.

Are you grounded in reality on any topic, dave?

In Weil world, being reasonably agreeable tags you as a "submissive".