Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] fmdrummer1@gmail.com is offline

Default Phonic MR2443 16 channel mixer review (short story made long)

Hi, would you mind telling me the specs of the power supply for the phonic mr2443?
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sunday, November 3, 2013 6:09:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi, would you mind telling me the specs of the power supply for the phonic mr2443?

how are you accessing this newsgroup...

the thread you responded to is over 13 years old..

Mark
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

wrote:

On Sunday, November 3, 2013 6:09:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi, would you mind telling me the specs of the power supply for the phonic
mr2443?

how are you accessing this newsgroup...

the thread you responded to is over 13 years old..

Maybe accessing via a telephone with a crank?

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] aguilarhidalgoservicio@gmail.com is offline

No tengo sonido no sale señal por stereo
Posted to rec.audio.pro
gray_wolf gray_wolf is offline

On 02/02/2020 2:23 pm, wrote:
No tengo sonido no sale señal por stereo

Tengo altavoces conectad?