Don Kacher

Default Seeking instructions for Fisher TAD-DTA200 Audio System

Hello -
I own a Fisher TAD-DTA200 audio system. It consists of a CD player, an
AM/FM tuner, and two wall-mountable speakers. Unfortunately, I do not
have the owner's manual (it apparently went during some overzealous
housecleaning). Without instructions I cannot find a way to set the
clock on the display, so it flashes endlessly. I am also, no doubt
missing other useful functions. I've tried to track down a source for
an owner's manual, without success. Can someone in this group help me
out?
Thanks,
- Don
Schizo1071 Schizo1071 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Kacher View Post
Hello -
I own a Fisher TAD-DTA200 audio system. It consists of a CD player, an
AM/FM tuner, and two wall-mountable speakers. Unfortunately, I do not
have the owner's manual (it apparently went during some overzealous
housecleaning). Without instructions I cannot find a way to set the
clock on the display, so it flashes endlessly. I am also, no doubt
missing other useful functions. I've tried to track down a source for
an owner's manual, without success. Can someone in this group help me
out?
Thanks,
- Don
I am not sure if u ever found the manual but 4yrs later here is the place to get it.
U can find and download the manual from this link http://sanyoservice.com/pdf/images/DCS-DTA200(OM).pdf the TAD-DTA200 is the same product as the DCS-DTA200.
Hanksta Hanksta is offline
Junior Member

Post

[quote=Schizo1071;722479]I am not sure if u ever found the manual but 4yrs later here is the place to get it.
U can find and download the manual from this link http://sanyoservice.com/pdf/images/DCS-DTA200(OM).pdf the TAD-DTA200 is the same product as the DCS-DTA200.[/QUOT

I'm still looking for the manuels