Chall70

Default VW storage space above factory radio.

I have a 2000 VW Jetta and it has a AM-FM Cassette factory installed. I have
a Alpine 7892 Head unit that I would like to use in this car. Could I use
the space above the factory radio to mount the Alpine or is this to small of
an area?

Paul Vina

It will fit but why would you want two radios? Just replace the factory
with the Alpine. You can move the radio to the top opening and move the
pocket down if you want.

Paul Vina