Luke Perry

Default FS: Sanyo "Micro-Processor" 3-head Stereo Cassette Deck

For auction: Very nice Sanyo "Micro-Processor" 3-head stereo cassette
deck. Unit in excellent condition. Features include 3 heads for
monitoring recordings, Sendust combination head, Dolby noise
reduction, soft touch tape controls, large LCD display for tape
counter, memory and timer functions, auto rewind and auto replay, MPX
filter, limiter
switch, and buttons to control tape type (Normal, Chrome, Metal,
FeCr), dual microphone input, etc. $50 obo plus shipping. Can
provide picture if requested.

thanks
lp
cjmenasce cjmenasce is offline
Junior Member

Hey there, I am very interested in this piece of equipment. Do you know if this is the RD5370 model? Is it still up for sale? If so, you definitely have a really interested customer and I would love to get a look at a picture or two of it. Much appreciated!