Jim Carr

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have unknowingly kissed both your
wife and your daughter.

What's with the belated replies? Did your therapist tell you to stay away
from the newsgroups for a week or something?

You're a sad little man. Your "science" is funny and your insults are not.
How pathetic.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Jim Carr" wrote in message

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Jim Carr" wrote in message

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

No. A meaningful experiment is one that yields the correct

result.

Knowing the correct results in advance sounds like good science to

me!

Who said anything about knowing the correct result in advance, you
****ing moron. Read some science history, asshole!

LOL! Do you kiss your mother with a mouth like that?

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have unknowingly kissed both your
wife and your daughter.

One thing is for certain, Gary, you had better hope you never run into
any of us face to face. Frankly, I would be very surprised if you had ever
kissed any female other than your mother.

The Ghost

"Jim Carr" wrote in message news:Wuq6d.109$mS1.22@fed1read05...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have unknowingly kissed both your
wife and your daughter.

What's with the belated replies? Did your therapist tell you to stay away
from the newsgroups for a week or something?

You're a sad little man. Your "science" is funny and your insults are not.
How pathetic.

I don't have a therapist and I don't get up each morning eagerly
awaiting to find out the latest insult that you have bestowed upon me.
You are the one, not I, who is sad, little and pathetic. You have
not had anything technically substantive to contribute, and it is
clear that you are now simply on a hate crusade. I suggest that you
go into a corner and play with yourself because I am not going to
waste any more of my time playing that game with you.
The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message .. .

One thing is for certain, Gary, you had better hope you never run into
any of us face to face.

Not my hope, but certainly my preference. It would be best, but not
for the reason/outcome that you imply.

Frankly, I would be very surprised if you had ever
kissed any female other than your mother.

And I would be very surprised if you have ever kissed anyone of the
opposite sex.
Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

.. .

One thing is for certain, Gary, you had better hope you never run into
any of us face to face.

Not my hope, but certainly my preference. It would be best, but not
for the reason/outcome that you imply.

I implied nothing, and you're welcome to take my remark any way you choose.

Frankly, I would be very surprised if you had ever
kissed any female other than your mother.

And I would be very surprised if you have ever kissed anyone of the
opposite sex.

And I would be surprised if you even knew which was the opposite sex....

*LOL* Gary, you can't possibly win this one, so perhaps you should go back
to the physics groups, where everybody knows your name, and where you're a
legend in your own mind.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

.. .

One thing is for certain, Gary, you had better hope you never run into
any of us face to face.

Not my hope, but certainly my preference. It would be best, but not
for the reason/outcome that you imply.

I implied nothing, and you're welcome to take my remark any way you choose.

Frankly, I would be very surprised if you had ever
kissed any female other than your mother.

And I would be very surprised if you have ever kissed anyone of the
opposite sex.

And I would be surprised if you even knew which was the opposite sex....

*LOL* Gary, you can't possibly win this one,

LOL again. Then, recognize that in a mud-slinging match everyone
winds up completely covered with the same mud. The only distinction
among participants is that such a condition is quite normal to swine
like you.

so perhaps you should go back
to the physics groups, where everybody knows your name, and where you're a
legend in your own mind.

Perhaps, you should stay here where your gross technical ignorance
will continue to be tolerated, where nobody really cares who or what
you are, and where the fantasy that you have anything technically
substantive to say exists solely in your own mind.
The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in
:

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

.. .

One thing is for certain, Gary, you had better hope you never run
into any of us face to face.

Not my hope, but certainly my preference. It would be best, but not
for the reason/outcome that you imply.

I implied nothing, and you're welcome to take my remark any way you
choose.

The tone, meaning and implication of your statement is obvious to anyone
who has half a brain. It is clearly an implicit threat and your denial
won't change that. Nonetheless, if, as you claim, your statement implies
nothing, please clarify for everyone reading this exchange now, as well as
anyone who is may read it in the future, precisely why I had better hope
that I never run into any of you face to face. Also, who specifically is
"us"? Should I expect to see your mother running down the street toward me
swinging a frying pan? While I would have no problem sending you to the
sausage factory, I would hate to be put in the uncomfortable and unpleasant
position that required me to shoot your mother in the foot. Finally,
perhaps you should disscuss your implicit threat with your audio-group
friend Bob Cain because he recently made a very similar threat in one of
his more vulgar recently-posted diatribes.
Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

.. .

[...]

Yep, us pigs and southern rednecks just love that mud, and you'd know
why if you had ever seen a good ol' female mud rasslin' contest, that is if
you happen to be interested in females...
BTW, the amount of mud one accululates on one's person in a mud-slinging
match is inversely proportional to the imagination and creativity one uses
in slinging the mud. You got a lot more on you than I did.

so perhaps you should go back
to the physics groups, where everybody knows your name, and where you're

legend in your own mind.

Perhaps, you should stay here where your gross technical ignorance
will continue to be tolerated, where nobody really cares who or what
you are, and where the fantasy that you have anything technically
substantive to say exists solely in your own mind.

Finally, a bit of creativity in your reply, perhaps I misjudged you a bit
(but just a bit). You managed to phrase an insult without using any of those
tired old gutter slang expressions of which you seem to be so fond. In any
event, you started this particular mud-slinging contest because you thought
we were defending Bob Cain. It had nothing to do with anything technical, or
even whether you thought we were right or wrong.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
. 29...
"Porky" wrote in
:

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

.. .

One thing is for certain, Gary, you had better hope you never run
into any of us face to face.

Not my hope, but certainly my preference. It would be best, but not
for the reason/outcome that you imply.

I implied nothing, and you're welcome to take my remark any way you
choose.

The tone, meaning and implication of your statement is obvious to anyone
who has half a brain.

You, in other words...

It is clearly an implicit threat and your denial won't change that.

It is neither an implicit nor an explicit threat, and I not only implied
nothing, I denied nothing, I said you may take it anyway you choose.

Nonetheless, if, as you claim, your statement implies
nothing, please clarify for everyone reading this exchange now, as well as
anyone who is may read it in the future, precisely why I had better hope
that I never run into any of you face to face.

Since anyone with a whole brain would understand the meaning of what I
said, I don't think it needs clarification. In light of the unearned insults
you've cast my way, I'd prefer to leave you in the dark. BTW, do you know
how to keep a moron in suspense?... I'll tell you later.
To make it simple enough for even you to understand, you don't like us
and we don't like you, so it would be an unpleasant experience for all
concerned if we were to meet you face to face, and be forced to spend any
time with you. You've shown here that you're a rather unpleasant person to
be around, and you've also shown that you're a rank amateur at the high art
of trading insults, so it would be more unpleasant for you than for us. The
"us" would be all those you've chosen to insult for no valid reason.

Also, who specifically is
"us"? Should I expect to see your mother running down the street toward

me
swinging a frying pan?

My mother is dead, you jerk, and if she were alive, she wouldn't need a
frying pan to deal with you. She would just look pityingly at you and walk
on.

While I would have no problem sending you to the
sausage factory, I would hate to be put in the uncomfortable and

unpleasant
position that required me to shoot your mother in the foot.

Now who is making threats? You are making direct public threats against
me and against my mother. Nothing implied there! You have threatened to kill
me and to shoot my mother, and I'm sure the authorities (and the attorney I
work for) will be quite interested to hear about this. Of course you're
mentally, physically, and emotionally incapable of carrying them out, so I'm
not worried, but you have violated news group policy, and the law as well.
Your apparent lack of intelligence is matched by your apparent lack of
common sense!
Also, you must be one hell of a coward to have to threaten to shoot an old
woman in the foot, even in implied self-defense.

Finally,
perhaps you should disscuss your implicit threat with your audio-group
friend Bob Cain because he recently made a very similar threat in one of
his more vulgar recently-posted diatribes.

As I said, I made no threat, implicit or otherwise, so if Bob made a
similar statement, I would assume that he made no threat either. Perhaps you
should seek treatment for your paranoia.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...

It is neither an implicit nor an explicit threat, and I not only implied
nothing, I denied nothing, I said you may take it anyway you choose.

snip.....snip

Since anyone with a whole brain would understand the meaning of what I
said, I don't think it needs clarification. In light of the unearned insults
you've cast my way, I'd prefer to leave you in the dark. BTW, do you know
how to keep a moron in suspense?... I'll tell you later.
To make it simple enough for even you to understand, you don't like us
and we don't like you, so it would be an unpleasant experience for all
concerned if we were to meet you face to face, and be forced to spend any
time with you. You've shown here that you're a rather unpleasant person to
be around, and you've also shown that you're a rank amateur at the high art
of trading insults, so it would be more unpleasant for you than for us. The
"us" would be all those you've chosen to insult for no valid reason.

For "no valid reason?" You are either brain dead or you are in
serious need of a reality check. For starters, I suggest that you
re-read your insulting diatribe (above). Then go back and re-read
your posts for the last few weeks and tell me why they should be
considered anything other than a litany of personal insults.

My mother is dead, you jerk, and if she were alive, she wouldn't need a
frying pan to deal with you. She would just look pityingly at you and walk
on.

Assuming that your mother was a honorable person, you obvously didn't
take after her. In light of your pathetic and disgraceful behavior,
it is more likely that she would look pityingly at you and walk on.

Now who is making threats? You are making direct public threats against
me and against my mother. Nothing implied there! You have threatened to kill
me and to shoot my mother, and I'm sure the authorities (and the attorney I
work for) will be quite interested to hear about this. Of course you're
mentally, physically, and emotionally incapable of carrying them out, so I'm
not worried, but you have violated news group policy, and the law as well.
Your apparent lack of intelligence is matched by your apparent lack of
common sense!
Also, you must be one hell of a coward to have to threaten to shoot an old
woman in the foot, even in implied self-defense.

The extent of your stupidity is clearly not limited to audio matters.
You really need to re-read my post. I made no threats to kill anyone,
and your assertion that I did is absurd and preposterous.

As I said, I made no threat, implicit or otherwise, so if Bob made a
similar statement, I would assume that he made no threat either. Perhaps you
should seek treatment for your paranoia.

If I were paranoid, treatment is available. Unfortunately no
treatment is available that would enable you to overcome your gross
technical incompetence.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
m...
"Porky" wrote in message

[...]

I suggest that YOU go back and look, because you started insulting me merely
because you thought I was defending Bob Cain, I said nothing out of the way
to you until you started inslutlng and cursing me. I've only posted insults
and creative than yours were. It is you who need the reality check, and I
would suggest you get it from a professional before it is too late, if it
isn't already. Your behavior here has been hostile at best, and has bordered
on the edge of paranoid psychosis.

My mother is dead, you jerk, and if she were alive, she wouldn't need

frying pan to deal with you. She would just look pityingly at you and

walk
on.

Assuming that your mother was a honorable person, you obvously didn't
take after her. In light of your pathetic and disgraceful behavior,
it is more likely that she would look pityingly at you and walk on.

Now I know you're psychotic and it seems that you may very well have a
deathwish as well.

[...]

I know what you said, and so does everyone else here. My attorney friend
informs me that no court in the land would be likely to interpret my
previous statements as a threat against you, implied or otherwise. On the
other hand, considering that I go by the name "Porky" here, your statement,
"While I would have no problem sending you to the sausage factory,... etc",
could be legally construed as a death threat against me, and if I took you
seriously, I would be within my legal rights using any means of self defense
necessary if you approached me.

As I said, I made no threat, implicit or otherwise, so if Bob made a
similar statement, I would assume that he made no threat either. Perhaps

you
should seek treatment for your paranoia.

If I were paranoid, treatment is available. Unfortunately no
treatment is available that would enable you to overcome your gross
technical incompetence.

It would seem that you are suffering from paranoid phychosis with
delusions of technical competence, and are halucinating that you actually
know something.
If I were really technically incompetant, education is avaliable that
would cure it. There is no cure for your paranoid psychosis, you will
require medication for the rest of your life.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message news:Kyq8d.139780

I suggest that YOU go back and look, because you started insulting me merely
because you thought I was defending Bob Cain,

I started insulting you because you are one of the most
technically-inept jackasses posting in the audio newsgroups.
Initially, I judged you solely on the basis of the technical
accuracy/content your posts.

Your behavior here has been hostile at best, and has bordered
on the edge of paranoid psychosis.

snip....snip

Now I know you're psychotic and it seems that you may very well have a
deathwish as well.

snip.....snip

My attorney friend
informs me that no court in the land would be likely to interpret my
previous statements as a threat against you, implied or otherwise. On the
other hand, considering that I go by the name "Porky" here, your statement,
"While I would have no problem sending you to the sausage factory,... etc",
could be legally construed as a death threat against me, and if I took you
seriously, I would be within my legal rights using any means of self defense
necessary if you approached me.

Your attorney friend is a whore, and the advice he is giving you is
not worth any more than what you are paying him. The clear and
undeniable context of my statement pertained to the possibility of you
approaching me, not me approaching you. You need not worry about me
approaching you because I avoid stepping in **** at all cost.

It would seem that you are suffering from paranoid phychosis with
delusions of technical competence, and are halucinating that you actually
know something.
If I were really technically incompetant, education is avaliable that
would cure it. There is no cure for your paranoid psychosis, you will
require medication for the rest of your life.

Please pass me another air sickness bag. You are clearly no more
competent/qualified in the area of psychoanalysis than you are in
scientific/engineering/technical matters.

On the usenet, morons with a Beavis & Butthead mentality can call
Einstein a fool. Now, I am not implying that I am an Einstein, but I
do think that a reality check is long overdue. Accordingly, what
specifically are your academic credentials that enable you to justify
the assertions that you have made in the area of psychoanalysis and
science/engineering?
Jim Carr

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

Your attorney friend is a whore, and the advice he is giving you is
not worth any more than what you are paying him. The clear and
undeniable context of my statement pertained to the possibility of you
approaching me, not me approaching you. You need not worry about me
approaching you because I avoid stepping in **** at all cost.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Your insults are definitely
improving. We're so proud of you!! Everyone has missed you so much since you
ran away in tears a while back. It's good to see you're back in form!

On the usenet, morons with a Beavis & Butthead mentality can call
Einstein a fool. Now, I am not implying that I am an Einstein, but I
do think that a reality check is long overdue. Accordingly, what
specifically are your academic credentials that enable you to justify
the assertions that you have made in the area of psychoanalysis and
science/engineering?

Here you go with the credentials thing again. The last ditch cry of the
defeated!

Bob Cain

The Ghost wrote:

Now, I am not implying that I am an Einstein, but I
do think that a reality check is long overdue.

Have at it. We all agree with you on both counts and we'll
give you all the time you need if you'll just shut up while
you're working it all out again.

Accordingly, what
specifically are your academic credentials that enable you to justify
the assertions that you have made in the area of psychoanalysis...

"It doesn't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Porky

om...

More of your ectoplasmic bull****...

You should, because if you were to step in ****, it would be impossible to
ascertain which is the **** and which is you.

It would seem that you are suffering from paranoid phychosis with
delusions of technical competence, and are halucinating that you

actually
know something.
If I were really technically incompetant, education is avaliable that
would cure it. There is no cure for your paranoid psychosis, you will
require medication for the rest of your life.

Please pass me another air sickness bag. You are clearly no more
competent/qualified in the area of psychoanalysis than you are in
scientific/engineering/technical matters.

I never claimed to be an expert in either.

On the usenet, morons with a Beavis & Butthead mentality can call
Einstein a fool. Now, I am not implying that I am an Einstein,

I certainly hope not, you are much, much closer to Beavis and Butthead
than you are to Einstein.

but I do think that a reality check is long overdue. Accordingly, what
specifically are your academic credentials that enable you to justify
the assertions that you have made in the area of psychoanalysis and
science/engineering?

Since I made no claim of expertise, I have no need to post credentials.
However, since you intimated a comparison of yourself to Einstein, perhaps
you should post your credentials...

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message t...

More of your ectoplasmic bull****...

snip...snip
.... if you were to step in ****, it would be impossible to
ascertain which is the **** and which is you.

snip....snip

I never claimed to be an expert in either.

snip.....snip
....... you are much, much closer to Beavis and Butthead
than you are to Einstein.

Since I made no claim of expertise, I have no need to post credentials.
However, since you intimated a comparison of yourself to Einstein, perhaps
you should post your credentials...

While you will no doubt deny it, the fact of the matter is that your
claim of expertise was/is implicit in your judgement/dismissal of my
opinions on the subject matter. While you are certainly entitled to
your opinions on technical matters, you are not justified in
dismissing mine without being willing to state your academic
credentials which may assign some credibility of your opinion.
Othewise, your opinion on the matter is just your opinion and has no
credibility whatsoever.
The Ghost

Bob Cain wrote in
:

The Ghost wrote:

Now, I am not implying that I am an Einstein, but I
do think that a reality check is long overdue.

Have at it. We all agree with you on both counts and we'll
give you all the time you need if you'll just shut up while
you're working it all out again.

With all due respect, you ****ing, arrogant asshole, the question was not
directed at you. Furthermore, you are the one who is flaunting his
ignorance, and nees to shut up.

Accordingly, what
specifically are your academic credentials that enable you to justify
the assertions that you have made in the area of psychoanalysis...

"It doesn't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
Bob

Apparently for you it does.
Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

t...

[...]

You have posted nothing even worthy of dismissal, just a piece on a
sound source mounted on a motor, which is not a model of a loudspeaker
producing two tones simultaneously, and thus not relevant to the discussion
about the existance of Doppler distortion in a speaker. That conclusion
requires only a modicum of common sense, so posting of qualifications isn't
necessary.
I don't like you, for obvious reasons, but if you post something that is
relevant to the discussion, I'll look at it without bias and if it's worthy
of consideration, I'll consider it. Who knows, I might even agree with you,
but if so it will be on the merits of your presentation and not because of
your academic credentials. Personally, there are no academic "credentials"
that you can post that will change my opinion of you, I believe in results,
not "qualifications".
Since I have promised to decrease the volume of my posts, I will no longer
be responding to your insults. If you post any on-topic technical info, I'll
comment if I feel that I can contribute something, but I no longer have the
time or the desire to trade insults with you.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...

You have posted nothing even worthy of dismissal, just a piece on a
sound source mounted on a motor, which is not a model of a loudspeaker
producing two tones simultaneously, and thus not relevant to the discussion
about the existance of Doppler distortion in a speaker. That conclusion
requires only a modicum of common sense, so posting of qualifications isn't
necessary.

You can assert whatever you wish, but unless you are prepared to back
up your assertions with appropriate cridentials, your assertions have
no credibility and represent nothing more than ignorant opinion.

I don't like you, for obvious reasons, but if you post something that is
relevant to the discussion, I'll look at it without bias and if it's worthy
of consideration, I'll consider it. Who knows, I might even agree with you,
but if so it will be on the merits of your presentation and not because of
your academic credentials. Personally, there are no academic "credentials"
that you can post that will change my opinion of you, I believe in results,
not "qualifications".

You are not qualified to determine what is/not relevant to the
discussion, and you believe in nothing other than your
technically-inept opinion.
Jim Carr

"The Ghost" wrote in message
m...

You can assert whatever you wish, but unless you are prepared to back
up your assertions with appropriate cridentials, your assertions have
no credibility and represent nothing more than ignorant opinion.

For the last time it's CREDENTIALS, not CRIDENTIALS. C'mon! I mean, you can
spell credibility right, but you can't manage credentials even after being
repeatedly corrected? You're so stipud.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
m...
"Porky" wrote in message

You have posted nothing even worthy of dismissal, just a piece on a
sound source mounted on a motor, which is not a model of a loudspeaker
producing two tones simultaneously, and thus not relevant to the

discussion
about the existance of Doppler distortion in a speaker. That conclusion
requires only a modicum of common sense, so posting of qualifications

isn't
necessary.

You can assert whatever you wish, but unless you are prepared to back
up your assertions with appropriate cridentials, your assertions have
no credibility and represent nothing more than ignorant opinion.

Since you have posted no credentials either, that would apply to you even
more than it would to me, since you're the one claiming expertise.

I don't like you, for obvious reasons, but if you post something that is
relevant to the discussion, I'll look at it without bias and if it's

worthy
of consideration, I'll consider it. Who knows, I might even agree with

you,
but if so it will be on the merits of your presentation and not because

of
your academic credentials. Personally, there are no academic

"credentials"
that you can post that will change my opinion of you, I believe in

results,
not "qualifications".

You are not qualified to determine what is/not relevant to the
discussion, and you believe in nothing other than your
technically-inept opinion.

That being as it may, I'm still better qualified than you are, because I
can spell "credentials"
recording, or home studios. Oh wait, I see... No Gary, it's spelled "h",
"o", "m", "e', the last letter isn't an "o".... *LOL*