mayhemkrew

Default 2004 Grand Cherokee Head unit Install kit & wiring harness

I can tell you the kit is the same, and the harness will be a CRO2B from
Schosche (the newer 2002 and up harness) and you will need an antenna
adaptor too, the 40-CR10 from Metra will do the trick.

"Mike Francis" wrote in message
m...
I just bought a 2004 Grand Cherokee and I am trying to buy the wiring
harness and the dash install kit and all the local shops only have
kits for the 2003 model and they do not know if it will work. I even
called Metra and Scosche and talked to their tech guys and they are
not sure if the 2003 and 2004 are they same. Can any installers out
there tell me if the kits for the 2003 will work for the 2004 Grand
Cherokee, any help will be appreciated!.
Mike Francis

vaughno

Metra parts:
70-6502 Wiring Harness
99-6503 or 99-6504 Install Kit
40-CR10 Antenna Adaptor
Don't hold me this as written in stone, but it fits alot of the 2003
Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep models. I can't promise anything because I haven't done
any installs on ANY 2004 model cars as of yet.