Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Krooborg's advanced micing technique ;-)

Our resident recording eckthpurt, Arnii. F. Krooger, has managed to devise
a way of embedding a microphone so deeply in the source that it actually
disappears from the recording.

http://www.geocities.com/glanbrok/RA...icing_test.jpg

You can't see any trace of his mice. Bravo, Arnii!

I have a suspicion this technical breakthrough came about while Turdborg
was pursuing his other hobby. Care to confirm or deny that notion, Arnii?