Posted to rec.audio.opinion
reevve reevve is offline

Default Teaching "The Logical Bookkeeper Of Each Of Us - Our Soul" 1-6-81

This Teaching says,
"There is no doubt a book is being kept on each of our lives.
Perhaps this book is different than we know a book to
be, but if we could understand that our Soul is the
Custodian of this book and is responsible to God to
record what takes place firsthand, it should make us
realize there is a task for this Soul of ours that cannot
deny God, positive truth, positive fact, and our Soul,
being a Part of God, would make the recording exact."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY 6,1981

"THE LOGICAL BOOKKEEPER
OF EACH OF US - OUR SOUL"

"What is a book? A book is the container
of either fiction, science, fallacy or fact. There are
books that contain anything man can think of: myth,
legend, history, geography, language, and so on, and so
on, and so on.

What about the book that God is keeping on each
of us? A complete record, a record of our good and a
record of our disobedience, a record wherein and in
which our whole life is recorded instantaneously in every
act, thought, word and deed we are involved in. There
is no doubt a book is being kept on each of our lives.
Perhaps this book is different than we know a book to
be, but if we could understand that our Soul is the
Custodian of this book and is responsible to God to
record what takes place firsthand, it should make us
realize there is a task for this Soul of ours that cannot
deny God, positive truth, positive fact, and our Soul,
being a Part of God, would make the recording exact.

We say, 'God would not allow us to be alone.'
Of course not. We say, 'God knows all things.' Of
course He does. We say, 'Our Guardian Angel protects
us.' To him it is a natural act with Supernatural
Commands on our behalf. What about our Soul? Is
It not the Custodian of our life's works and actions?
Is It not the Part of us that will return to God, and
would It not have some responsibility to God for our
moral behavior? It seems so logical that this Soul that
is to return to God in a pure state would also have a
function of responsibility, for do not forget, it is the
Soul Who will face God for All Eternity."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_3_] UnsteadyKen[_3_] is offline

reevve wrote...

our Soul,
being a Part of God, would make the recording exact.

Gotcha, Blumlein pair: Revox A77 it is then.

--
Ken

http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/buddyduck/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Teaching

I suggest a single Church mic into a 1/4 mono AG440.

Since God is infinite, All of Him is ear, therefore, he has no Need for
stereo.

Logical, indeed.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/