Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A heartbeat away

Palin limited her duties further by hiring a deputy administrator to
handle much of the town's day-to-day management. Her top achievement
as mayor was the construction of an ice rink, a project that landed in
the courts and cost the city more than expected.

'It's not rocket science'
Arriving in office, Palin herself played down the demands of the job
officials would leave the town in the lurch. "It's not rocket
science," Palin said, according to the town newspaper, the
Frontiersman. "It's $6 million and 53 employees."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26695078

Yeah, she's 'qualified'. LoL.