Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default So 2pid...

Do you 'think' my recent OT posts about Palin and McCain were "on the
mark" and that they brought up "interesting" points for 'discussion',
'helping' to 'save' RAO?

Or do you think they were dumb, poorly-thought-out and made me look
stupid, even imbecilic?

Just curious. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Sep 10, 2:42�pm, ScottW wrote:
On Sep 10, 2:28�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
Do you 'think' my recent OT posts about Palin and McCain were "on the
mark" and that they brought up "interesting" points for 'discussion',
'helping' to 'save' RAO?

�Sorry, I didn't read it given your inability to create or sustain
any form of civil discourse which, based on the volume of
replies to your posts, seems to be the general consensus.
There are some disadvantages to being an ass of your
magnitude.

I think that's what people have been saying about you and your
excessive OT posting. But you knew that.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Do you 'think' my recent OT posts about Palin and McCain were "on the
mark" and that they brought up "interesting" points for 'discussion',
'helping' to 'save' RAO?

*Sorry, I didn't read it given your inability to create or sustain
any form of civil discourse which, based on the volume of
replies to your posts, seems to be the general consensus.
There are some disadvantages to being an ass of your
magnitude.

And you expect people to read yours. LoL.

Calling you an "imbecile" *is* "civil discourse". Do you know why? LoL.