Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Those Were the Days

Once upon a time, RAO was different. The level of Arny-bashing was
more sophisticated, more literate. I long for those days.

I just stumbled on this little gem from The Devil, and it took me
back...

'Honey, have you been playing in the ship's toilet again?'
'What's she talking about now?' Arnii slotted the soldering iron
into its holder and swivelled around on his lab chair. 'Can't you see
I'm busy soldering cameras onto these mousetraps--what the hell is
that?'
The Kroobitch frowned. She examined the thing pinced in her
fingers, held it up for closer inspection, then looked at her husband.
Her frown cleared. 'You tell me. There's more of them in the toilet.
At a guess, I'd say it's a plastic crap hollowed out to make a canoe.'
'Oh.' Enlightenment informed Arnii's eyes. He smirked and shook
his head. 'It's one of *those*. It's not a canoe, stupid. It's a
*boat*.'
'There's a Lego man inside one of them.'
'That's me.'
The Kroobitch groaned. 'How lovely. Sailing on the Good Ship
****ty. Arnii, you promised me you'd stopped doing this stuff.'
'It's like you haven't played in the toilet before.'
'No, I haven't. It's dirty. Very, very dirty.'
'Listen to miss disinfectant talk. It's like her knickers smell
of roses.'
'For Christ's sake! Don't you remember what the doctors told
you? You can get all kinds of diseases from toilets. So shoot me for
giving a **** about your health. Sleep in the ****ing toilet if you
want to.' She turned around to leave, then hesitated in the doorway.
She looked back over her shoulder.
Arnii shrugged and spun around in his swivel chair. He retrieved
the soldering iron and tinned the end, savouring the plume of smoke.
'I wish you'd stop breathing that stuff.'
'**** you. I go to church.'
'Whatever--get yourself ready. We'll be arriving at the battle
zone soon.'
Her eyes lingered on him for a while longer, then she turned
around and left the closet.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 6:16*pm, Vinylanach wrote:
[...]

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's meltdown on the phone?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Sep 7, 7:42�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

But of course. Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's meltdown on the phone?-

But of course. Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Or not.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 7:59�pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's meltdown on the phone?-

But of course. �Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Or not.

I know. But it's funny to say it.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's meltdown
on the phone?-

But of course. ?Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Or not.

I know. But it's funny to say it.

So speaks a mental midget who is addicted to lying and idiocy.

Threads like this show that the welts I raised on the hides of the
participants still sting pretty smartly, even months later.

I do good work! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

So speaks a mental midget who is addicted to lying and idiocy.

Hrmph! Stop using my pet names on others! Or I will become very jealous.

Threads like this show that the welts I raised on the hides of the
participants still sting pretty smartly, even months later.

Sounds like some nasty Yeast infection or Ring Worm you are spreading. I
suggest you seek medical advice very quickly.

I do good work! ;-)

Now I can't get the image out of my tiny little brain of your big cheesy
grin and you trying to pat yourself on the back. The picture of self
contentment and smugness that is the same look our cat has as it finishes
licking it's rear end :-))

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

So speaks a mental midget who is addicted to lying and
idiocy.

Hrmph! Stop using my pet names on others! Or I will
become very jealous.
Threads like this show that the welts I raised on the
hides of the participants still sting pretty smartly,
even months later.

Sounds like some nasty Yeast infection or Ring Worm you
are spreading. I suggest you seek medical advice very
quickly.

Obviously Terry, you can't read because said welts are not on me, but rather
quite clearly on the Middiot and his posse.

I do good work! ;-)

Now I can't get the image out of my tiny little brain of
your big cheesy grin and you trying to pat yourself on
the back. The picture of self contentment and smugness
that is the same look our cat has as it finishes licking
it's rear end :-))

I have to admit that while I have a cat, I have no recollection of what it
looks like right after licking its butt. Obviously, such things are of far
greater concern to Terry than I.

cut to mental picture of the look on Terry's face after he has watched his
cat lick its butt for say 15 minutes, and has now completed the job

Yecchhh!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's
meltdown on the phone?-

But of course. ?Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Or not.

I know. ?But it's funny to say it.

So speaks a mental midget ?who is addicted to lying and
idiocy.

Threads like this show that the welts I raised on the
hides of the participants still sting pretty smartly,
even months later.

I do good work! ;-)

You look insane here. Really ****ing cuckoo. Is it on
purpose?

Given how little your own thoughts seem to have anything to do with sanity
Boon, I am very happy that you seem to think that I am insane.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 11:29*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Obviously Terry, you can't read because said welts are not on me, but rather
quite clearly on the Middiot and his posse.

What "welts"? What "posse"?

I have to admit that while I have a cat, I have no recollection of what it
looks like right after licking its butt because I do it for her. We frequently have sex too.
Even I like to get a little "pussy" every now and again. ;-).

Figures.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's
meltdown on the phone?-

But of course. ?Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Or not.

I know. ?But it's funny to say it.

So speaks a mental midget ?who is addicted to lying and
idiocy.

Threads like this show that the welts I raised on the
hides of the participants still sting pretty smartly,
even months later.

I do good work! ;-)

You look insane here. �Really ****ing cuckoo. �Is it on
purpose?

Given how little your own thoughts seem to have anything to do with sanity
Boon, I am very happy that you seem to think that I am insane.

Well, I certainly wouldn't expect you to admit you were insane. Ever
read Joseph Heller?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's
meltdown on the phone?-

But of course. ?Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Or not.

I know. ?But it's funny to say it.

So speaks a mental midget ?who is addicted to lying and
idiocy.

Threads like this show that the welts I raised on the
hides of the participants still sting pretty smartly,
even months later.

I do good work! ;-)

You look insane here. ?Really ****ing cuckoo. ?Is it on
purpose?

Given how little your own thoughts seem to have anything to do with sanity
Boon, I am very happy that you seem to think that I am insane.

Well, I certainly wouldn't expect you to admit you were insane. Ever
read Joseph Heller?

He'd be crazy if he didn't.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Boon, I am very happy that you seem to think that I am insane.

Well, I certainly wouldn't expect you to admit you were insane. Ever
read Joseph Heller?

A known liberal? I think not!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's
meltdown on the phone?-

But of course. ?Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Or not.

I know. ?But it's funny to say it.

So speaks a mental midget ?who is addicted to lying and
idiocy.

Threads like this show that the welts I raised on the
hides of the participants still sting pretty smartly,
even months later.

I do good work! ;-)

You look insane here. Really ****ing cuckoo. Is it on
purpose?

Given how little your own thoughts seem to have anything to do with sanity
Boon, I am very happy that you seem to think that I am insane.

Well, I certainly wouldn't expect you to admit you were insane. *Ever
read Joseph Heller?

The diagnosis of GOIA's insanity is as good as gold.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 9:29�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

cut to mental picture of the look on Terry's face after he has watched his
cat lick its butt for say 15 minutes, and has now completed the job

Yecchhh!

You know, all a person has to do is take a second look at some of the
things you say to realize you're a sick ****. You're actually forming
a mental picture of a human being licking a cat's ass...on purpose.

Show this to Susan, Arny. I dare you.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Is this the same "Devil" that recorded GOIA's
meltdown on the phone?-

But of course. ?Lord Jeffrey Archer.

Or not.

I know. ?But it's funny to say it.

So speaks a mental midget ?who is addicted to lying and
idiocy.

Threads like this show that the welts I raised on the
hides of the participants still sting pretty smartly,
even months later.

I do good work! ;-)

You look insane here. ?Really ****ing cuckoo. ?Is it on
purpose?

Given how little your own thoughts seem to have anything
to do with sanity Boon, I am very happy that you seem to
think that I am insane.

Well, I certainly wouldn't expect you to admit you were
insane.

Nor I you, especially given how self-righteous you are Boonie, despite your
rotten online behavior.

Ever read Joseph Heller?

Sure, probably before you were born, certainly before you could read.

Many questions about the relevance of that to sanity.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Sep 8, 9:29?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

cut to mental picture of the look on Terry's face after
he has watched his cat lick its butt for say 15 minutes,
and has now completed the job

Yecchhh!

You know, all a person has to do is take a second look at
some of the things you say to realize you're a sick ****.

What, I'm sick because I find Terry's fascination with cats licking their
butts to be a little strange?

You're actually forming a mental picture of a human being
licking a cat's ass...on purpose.

Thanks Boonie for admitting once again that you can't read and comprehend
simple English - I said no such thing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

CacaphagioBorg licks his whiskers.

You're actually forming a mental picture of a human being
licking a cat's ass...on purpose.

Thanks Boonie for admitting once again that you can't read and comprehend
simple English - I said no such thing.

Another lie from LiarBorg. Arnii we know, you're lying Arnii because Arnii
you got a load of spooge all over your keyboard Arnii.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

[...]

What the **** 'did' you get out of the book?????????????????
In Heller's own words:
There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that
concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and
immediate
was the process of a rational mind. Krueger was crazy and could be
grounded.
All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer
be
crazy and would have to fly more missions. Krueger would be crazy to
fly
more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly
them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he
didn't
want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply
by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a
respectful whistle.
"That's some catch, that Catch-22," Yossarian observed.
"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

From Wiki - Catch-22 entry
|SO Krueger, you want to volunteer for another Kroologic mission?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

[...]

From Wiki - Catch-22 entry
|SO Krueger, you want to volunteer for another Kroologic mission?

I read that book before joining the military and thought it was funny.
I reread it after being in for a few years and realized it was a
history book.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Vinylanach said:

[...]

Since it took you many days to respond, I can only assume you had to
look it up and find out what I was talking about.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

cut to mental picture of the look on Terry's face after
he has watched his cat lick its butt for say 15 minutes,
and has now completed the job

Yecchhh!

You know, all a person has to do is take a second look at
some of the things you say to realize you're a sick ****.

What, I'm sick because I find Terry's fascination with cats licking their
butts to be a little strange?

You're actually forming a mental picture of a human being
licking a cat's ass...on purpose.

Thanks Boonie for admitting once again that you can't read and comprehend
simple English - I said no such thing.

That seems to be your blanket statement for everything these days...a
sure sign of insanity.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Sep 9, 3:54?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

On September 8 , 6:10 pm "Vinylanach" wrote in
message

Ever read Joseph Heller?

Sure, probably before you were born, certainly before
you could read.

Many questions about the relevance of that to sanity.-

Since it took you many days to respond,

"Many days"???

Realty is: less than 1 day.

I can only assume
you had to look it up and find out what I was talking
about.

Boonie, I can only assume you live in an alternative universe where there
are "many days" between Sept 8 2008, and Sept 9 2008.

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On September 8 , 6:10 pm "Vinylanach" wrote in
message

Ever read Joseph Heller?
Sure, probably before you were born, certainly before
you could read.
Many questions about the relevance of that to sanity.-

Since it took you many days to respond,

"Many days"???

Realty is: less than 1 day.

�I can only assume
you had to look it up and find out what I was talking
about.

Boonie, I can only assume you live in an alternative universe where there
are "many days" between Sept 8 2008, and Sept �9 2008.

LOL!

You're right, Arny! I was thinking of last week, when you committed
the sin of bearing false witness against me, and then slunk away for
"many days" like a huge pathetic coward when I called you on it. I
congratulate you on the fact that it only took you a day to research
Joseph Heller and figure out that he wrote a book called "Catch-22"
which directly addresses your insanity.

Good work! LoL!

Boon