Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Arny the Sinner

Today Arny has suggested that my children don't live with me, and that
they're not really mine. He has called me a Christian-hater (it's
pity, not hate) and a Republican-hater (even though I'm one and have
said so many times on this very forum). In the past, he's referred to
me as a part-time construction laborer (wrong) living in Orange County
(wrong again).

So what is it, Arny? Am I laying concrete in Anaheim, or am I a
magazine editor in the Pacific Northwest? Am I married or divorced?
Do I live with my kids or not? Truth is, you have no idea. Your
record on getting the facts right about my personal life is abysmal at
best. So you continually make up stuff about me. There's a name for
that: BEARING FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.

Yes, Arny, you've sinned again. But it's okay...you can ask your
imaginary God for forgiveness this Sunday, and you will be saved from
eternal damnation once again. And that's a good thing, since you will
continue to be despised and pitied and ridiculed in the real
world...the one that matters.

Boon

So Arny.... Jenn Audio Opinions 14 September 29th 06 04:03 PM
So ... what amp does Arny use? Mr.T Tech 11 November 12th 05 03:24 AM
- - Ode To Arny K. - - jclause Audio Opinions 0 August 20th 05 08:49 PM
Arny, warming-up for the debate... Arny tells LIES ! Powell Audio Opinions 2 February 4th 05 02:37 PM
ARNY!!!! The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra Audio Opinions 75 October 13th 03 09:37 PM