Robert Blank

Default equipment for sale

I have put this stuff up on ebay but will happily stop the auction if I
can sell it he

Speck ASC 4 band EQ (2 in rack mount, with all rack parts)

This is the one and only - in a 2 rack unit. Excellent cosmetically and
electronically. Bought 3 years ago from Mercenary and used only a few
times.
$950

RNC Compressors (2 in rack mount with Funk Logic front panel and rack
drawer) Excellent cosmetically and electronically. Also ought 3 years
ago from Mercenary and used only a few times.
$300

Also many cables and snakes - call me and I'll be glad to discuss.

Equipment. RBernst929 High End Audio 4 July 30th 04 01:09 AM
Nakamichi/KEF Equipment Questions Henry Grimmius High End Audio 5 May 9th 04 05:48 PM
FS: Loads of Car Audio Equipment Amps, Speakers, Headunits David Car Audio 0 February 17th 04 05:33 AM
PRO AUDIO EQUIPMENT FOR SALE JPM Pro Audio 1 September 25th 03 02:40 PM
Any general stereo equipment market guides availble? Arnold Holbrook Audio Opinions 2 July 23rd 03 08:45 PM